The Most OverRated Item in the Game

Pixie has higher range, those are all valid situations to use it

If you bring a melee to a pub tomb youā€™re better off with a pixie.

And if itā€™s a private tomb, you should have enough warning to bring an a.s.s.

Iā€™m going to say that if youā€™re doing organized LHs, you should have enough time to just get an a.s.s.

Pixie is a good all around sword to save inv space, but this generally good in all situations sword isnā€™t applicable in end game content

edit1:

haha I said arenā€™t instead of isnā€™t, I has good grammers.

What youā€™re saying is exactly what Iā€™m talking about. You wouldnā€™t use a pixie in a private tomb.

Iā€™m trying to prove that you wouldnā€™t use a pixie for everything. You missed my point twice.

Edit 2: and the irony here is I missed your point but Iā€™ll leave it for you to laugh at.

woah i got some notifs from this thread

ugh why isnā€™t fdba here? itā€™s honestly such a bad item, sacrificing a good chunk of def for a nearly inconsequential atk and spd boost. iā€™d use it for the aesthetic and nothing more.

Haha.

Crown.

Hnngggghgnngg

Jugged says Crown? Thonk

Tbh Jugg is overrated. crown is as well. And yknow what dblade pixie void blade lh tops and everything is overrated. This game is overrated. Enough said.

WC tops are most definitely overrated. Price of T11 weapons:1-2 def. Price of (most) Tops:1 life(7-8 def)

Not to me. Aesthetics is what I pay for when I use them tops

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.