The Most OverRated Item in the Game

Oh I carry Csword as well, but It’s faaar more situational than pixie. The only time i whip out csword is against oryx 2. And even then, it’s just way more sensible to use an acclaim, since you’re planning on landing all your shots regardless the range difference is negligible.

Csword and dblade are easy to get, pixie is lotta lifes.

Okay. That doesn’t mean pixie is bad. This is a comparison of the best swords in the game, not the best bang for buck sword. And 5 life really isn’t that much.

But that’s still a lotta lifes to spend.

Again, if you have to cut costs, don’t bother. I would get a pixie on my chars over maxing life, but if you can’t even afford to max life in the first place don’t bother. I do think it should be an auto-include on every maxed warrior, paladin, and knight though.

Exactly because of people like you people say dblade is overrated.

“EP DOES THE MOST DAMAGE THAN ANY WEAPON IN THE GAME IT MAST BE THE BEST STAFF”

DBlade has the most DPS but it is really hard and almost impossible to get close enough to hit both shots. It is usually only possible with enemies that are so easy to kill that DPS doesnt even matter.

knight has stun
stun is op
knight sits on boss getting 500000000 damage
knight is still a brain dead class

Ahh… didn’t turn out the way I wanted. Could be misinterpreted. Time to delete…

wat

Please, when I become president of the world, I will say this and everyone will love me.

ok, maybe literally everything is immune to stun these days, but a lot of things arent, such as oryx, crystal prisoner, and lots of minions. besides, who brings dblade to LH?

Comparing EP to DBlade is asinine. Having shorter range on a melee class is in no way comparable to standing on enemies with a robed class. If you can’t hit anything with dblade, consider getting good instead of blaming the game for your shortcomings. :sunglasses:

Why is bulwark not on the list. it meets “rated bad” perfectly. but its really just vanity

nobody views it as powerful or overpowered. “overrated” means it’s rated higher than it should be.

Tshot is for people who can’t aim. Void blade isn’t really that useful outside of shatters and very well planned tombs.

i knew spectral was bad but to that degree shit…

umm… about that… cough you mean 8l at minimum? cough

I mean 4-5 more than a HBHP

Pixie best sword. Mainly because you dont need to take any other sword with you. Max range, good close range dmg, ultimate chill because you dont have to focus.

This is exactly why I called the sword overrated. It’s not the ultimate combination of every sword. There is no situation where the acclaim is terrible but there are plenty of common situations where the pixie is. A pixie is next to useless in most end-game situations where melees are still relevant and the acclaim is difficult to kill some lab coils with…

? I dont remember any moment where I thought “f*** why dont I have another sword with me” when I had the pixie

Have you ever done a tomb on a melee without perma-stun? Ran an LH on a melee? Or actually contributed in a shatters instead of just blowing up the chest whenever it spawned? And don’t say melees shouldn’t be used in LH because they are some of the most important classes to bring along giving you over double the dps with a pally and warrior.