The Observatory: My First Fully Completed Dungeon

I had to.

EDIT 1:

• Sphere of Lost Knowledge now inflicts 20s Amnesia instead of 30s
  • Afflatus Majora has been reworked into a Scepter which can overlap targets

at least put the thumb on the right side goddammit.

I tried, but MS Paint has much more limitations on Windows 10 than other versions.

Its a very good dungeon, that is what matters :), but an example layout could be good

The mechanics that make this dungeon unique aren’t possible to implement according to Toastrz, sadly.

@Piggby
That’s a shame, I guess there isn’t really a way around that…

@IceAlice
@WitnesSoul
Here is my (admittedly pretty bad) attempt at a map of the dungeon

Honestly, 120 seconds amnesia after the teleport is a long time. Also the boss teleporting could potentially be overpowered because it randomly teleports, could teleport on a player to their surprise and then they might die.
(Depending on the damage output you decide on, I didn’t read through the whole thing because I’m a retard.)

You got a +1 in me

Hey, we can dream. Besides, I’m hoping as the game moves to another platform, more quirks are possible

Edit @Ginoxe

Teleport and Chase Phase:

After reaching 10,000 Hp, The Omni Seer will begin teleporting around the room. Whenever it lands in a location, it will create an explosion that deals 150 damage over 4.75 tiles. Every 5 seconds, it will stop teleporting to chase down the players while firing a spread of 7 shots that deal 45 damage and ignore armor. After 7.5 seconds of chasing, it will return to teleporting. During this phase it is completely vulnerable.

After reaching 3,500 Hp, The Omni Seer enters its burst phase. It will become  Invulnerable for 10 seconds while rapidly teleporting around the room every 0.5 seconds, creating explosions wherever it lands.

I’m not the only one who sees the problem of this randomness right? Maybe I’m reading it wrong, but how long does it take for the omni-seer to teleport?

If instantly, then that can be a problem as the player has no way to react to that, even when we know it’s coming. If the tp is like skuld (just a small timeframe to fully materialize on the new spot) then I don’t mind

I was thinking more like the teleport of Skuld like you said. It wouldn’t just appear out of nowhere and deal damage without giving people time to react.

you overdid the blind…

60 seconds blind? YOU CRAZY?

Yea its kinda over the top people would just up their contrast and brightness to play the dungeon.

Bruh the friggin bosses have no hp wtf

And one more thing. The contact dmg that the concealing cosmos does is continuous, correct?

Das broken wtf it’s like a giant ice sphere

About the Majora Scepter, can you explain overlap targets, please?

I’d suggest increasing the HP of most enemies within the dungeon by at least a twofold; I can clearly see the enemies being instapopped by groups as small as 4 people.

@XDRDogex

I don’t really know what I was thinking when I put 60 seconds of blind.

The second boss has only 5,000 Hp because when it dies it splits into multiple enemies that will try to recreate the boss. If you count the 1,000 Hp from each of the 15 fragments its more like 20,000 Hp + 5,000 for each time the boss reformed.

I will drop the continuous damage dealt by the CC.

@BaraBlazer

If the scepter is used against 4 targets, it will hit each of them 1 time, like a normal scepter would.

If used against 3 targets, it will hit each of them 1 time, then ‘overlap’ targets and hit 1 of them again.

If used against 1 target, it will ‘overlap’ targets and hit that target 4 times instead of 1 time.

Alright… However, that is also the base. Do you have the wis mod, or is the wis mod for all scepters the same?

As far as I know, the Wis mod for all scepters is the same