The parasites chambers discussion thread

Actually it constantly has high defense. I checked realmeye and it has a whooping 5,000 defense.

Fair enough. Most of the time it’s armor broken or invulnerable though. I didn’t realize it just had high defense in general. Thank you for pointing that out!

For those of you that are having a hard time grasping the Parasites Chambers, I’ve created a tutorial for you guys to thumb through.

This includes:

*Treasure Room

*Enemies in the Dungeon

*Clearing the Dungeon

*Attack Patterns of the Boss

It’s all done solo as well so you don’t feel like there’s too much going on or that you can’t keep up. It’s all done in a way I hope you guys can understand! I hope it helps someone here out!

why didnt u keep your oreo from that pet feeding video for this guy

also oreo has 750 fp wtf?

This looks like the new fame train.

Beware when someone rushes this dungeon. It’s best to at the minimum have the previous room to the boss clear for a hasty retreat. Trying to regen outside the boss room while enemies are making you bleed and sick leads to a quick nexus.

On the plus side I was originally worried about rushers hunting trooms and stealing loot for themselves, but DECA was clever in adding health scaling to the chests as well, makes it very tough for a rusher to solo kill chest before players get suspicious of them standing still.

If we’re going to be totally honest, I hate using oreo simply because I get too confident with it. I also lose track of the invulnerability with it. I’m more aware of everything around me if I don’t use it.

So I figured I’d feed it to frustrate everyone who wants it :smiley: And because I won’t use it properly.

why do i like listening to your voice so much

That’s not a question I can answer lol. I recommend asking the magic 8 ball! That might help you more :slight_smile:
I do appreciate the compliment though!

I can understand that myself but I’ve started using oreo in cham, and it is ridiculously useful. Kick barrel, oreo, and sprint in and wreck boss for easy sb. Rinse and repeat.

I’ve thought about that after the fact, but the boss phase is so easy if you’re running solo that you can avoid most of the damage as is.

Like I said, I just don’t trust myself with it in the end regardless. It’s too much power and I don’t have enough responsibility :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/scout-colony

Fair enough!

I personally think the Wall phase is the easiest, since - as you described - you can easily take no damage during it.
In my opinion, the Tentacle phase is the most tedious. Being hit constantly by the bombs thrown by the boss - they follow the tentacles, too! - won’t help your life, especially if you’re also Pet Stasis’d.

That said, it is indeed better to solo or coordinatedly duo.

If my shitty fame wizard can do it, so can you.

The Achievement Thread

realized this thing looks like a symbiote

also is there any way to tell if theres a troom?

you shouldnt have to know right away if there is a trooom because any competent group will do a full clear in order to make the boss easier (killing the colony things lowers the speed at which pet stasis is shot at u)

if theres a rusher just look for when he stands still

The boss is very scary at first, but when you get the rough feeling of how to defeat it, it becomes fairly easy. reset your camera rotation for easy dodging. it fires in repetitive patters that you can easily dodge if you pay a little bit of attention. Only one person needs to push the barrels. Clearing the rooms next to the boss is a good idea

since i play on chromebook, i just run in to the boss room, get a few shots off and sit out for the rest of the boss fight

yay someone got my pally ppe death :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.