###English isn’t my first language so please understand

so everyone know that DECA introduce us 2 super H A R D dungeon
#####especially lost hall
and introduce a T13 weapon and T14 Armor which is really great

but there is 1 B I G problem

the whole game it self

these new dungeon is really hard without a broken pet or god like skill
there is no way you gonna able to do it

around 60% of realm population is made of decent skill player who can’t do these level
of dungeon and the game that is so lag and cause rubber banding every 6 hours
(very lethal if in you’re in the nest while it happening ) or so
and DC problem. the game should fix these problem and support the mid-tier player and
increase overall player skill then release a dungeon like this

####i’m not saying this because i want to do the new dungeon but i can’t because it too hard for me but i think alot of player is not capable to do this kind of dungeon

Git gud.

Seriously tho, ever since the shatters most content has been for mid-tier players, and some for beginners.
They need to release things ike this to keep the older players interested.

And as for rubberbanding and DC’ing that is more of a problem with flash, but DECA is working on fixing that too.

We aint do no lost halls yet tho

i know but it look shit hard as or even harder the nest

Then don’t do it. Hard dungeons for experienced players.

it not as easy as you said

better gear = harder dungeon = risky af

still want to do it

Majority of testers ran the dungeon with max rare pets.

Good, it’s not for them.

Git Gud. Seriously though, no one told you to do these dungeons if you’re skill level in the game is capped for a low tier dungeon. There is no one rushing you to get decent/great at the game. A lot of players have already capped on what gear is good since this game has been running for years so they just need more content for players to keep on playing. If you’re not in the long running players that already got most of the drops they can get then don’t have the mindset of getting left behind. It takes time to get decent at any game in general and it just so happens that a lot of people already got gud.

If a dungeon can be done by everybody regardless of skill then there isn’t any challenge. Pets won’t do a whole lot to save you in the Lost Halls, and that’s not just because of Pet Stasis.

I’d rather run truly hard dungeons like Nest than another DPS gate dungeon any day (looking at you, Shatters). That kind of test is why I play games general.

Concerning lag, however, I can relate.

The truth is, I like them a lot because it encourages better teamwork in the realm, because these two dungeons, especially the halls (based on what it looks like), are easiest when in a group. Plus, I’ve always enjoyed dungeons that get the heart racing. It’s like a good jog, but without the tiredness and with a lot more fear.

Some are

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.