The Quote Thread

Hey Guys!

I remember when I was at school awhile ago, I said ‘We are moving’ while on the bus going downtown to do a school sports competition. I later then thought Why don’t I keep that written somewhere. I later wrote it down on a sticky note on my school computer. The next day I brought it up to my friends @SirSpud, @ArcturusV and @Curlip in class and we decided to make a quote book where we documented a quote for every day we were at school.

We stopped it though awhile back now, but I really want some quotes that inspire, encourage us to be who we are or make us laugh so now I want to hear any of your quotes! Remember, it can be any quote you like so be creative!

I’ll start off with one of my personal favourites…

‘We all have ability. The difference is how we use it.’ -Stevie Wonder

(This is my first thread too! :smile: Thanks for taking your time to read this thread)

The most badass set

lel xd

A couple quotes from my tech teacher last year (one of the best I’ve ever had)

(On four cycle engines)
“You got the intake, compression, power, and exhaust strokes. Or- sue me- suck squeeze bang blow.”

(On his jokes)
“Just smile, laugh politely, and watch your grades go up.”

“this thread would be closed if people like guybromans found it”

I was so tempted to post one of his, from when I got banned, but gonna refrain lol

Saw you ingame today @BurnixOne

“Diplomacy without arms is like music without instruments.” Fredrick the great

“how do you stop an Italian tank, shot the people pushing it” a dear comrade of mine

“stfu weeb”

“nobody likes u weeb”

“if ur avatar is anime, ur opinion is only 1/3 of a normal person’s opinion”

“anime is gay”

“Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.”

anime is good

Ah yes. You counted down to 0 and you were going to pop a LH or something although you didn’t and then I tried to trade you but you didn’t respond. That’s what i think happened anyways. Good to see you again though! :wave:

Something I say to a friend daily that is extremely motivational.

“Kill yourself with a baguette up your ass”

I had the lost halls key on the mule next to me then it said it needed 10 stars to use the key
I turn trade request off for the most part so I did not receive the trade

I wanted to open the lost halls it just would not let me sadly

安物買いの銭失い (Buy cheap things and waste your money.)

– Some Japanese guy I talked to.

98/2

You forgot

“Traps are gay”

But they are

If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress. -Barack Obama

Bill Gates -
Life is not fair; get used to it.

@niegil

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you. — Laozi

@discobot thanks!