The Quote Thread

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you. — Laozi

@discobot thanks!

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I’ll share a couple of mine that I used to display on my profile.

“If you want to run away from your past, fine. But whatever you do, don’t run away from the present, or worse, your future.” - Kyouhei Kadota

“Everyone is entitled to their own sorrow, for the heart has no metrics or form of measure. And all of it… irreplaceable.” - White

“Gotta have opposites, light and dark and dark and light, in painting. It’s like in life. Gotta have a little sadness once in awhile so you know when the good times come. I’m waiting on the good times now.” - Bob Ross

“We walk alone in the world. Friends, such as we desire, are dreams and fables.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

“We will sing all night and at day we will fight, for the gold oak tree on a field of white.” - The Sword in the Stone

“You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain” - Harvey Dent

@discobot display help.

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: My mama always said: life’s like a box of chocolate — you never know what you gonna get. — Forrest Gump

Copy cat!

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Sometimes the cards we are dealt are not always fair. However you must keep smiling and moving on. — Tom Jackson

Wow that perfect quote tho.

What are the odds of that?

@discobot roll 5d6

c’mon Yahtzee!

:game_die: 4, 4, 3, 2, 6

:frowning:

Can discobot roll a die with any number of sides besides 6?

discobot thread please for further conversations

Very catchy, especially for a human spud :wink:

"Why can’t I just eat my waffle?
-Barack Obama

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.