The rarity of plague poison

The community has done enough cems to know anecdotally that cem whites are a lot rarer than most dungeon whites. Of course this is no proof but the anecdotal evidence and experience are just so overwhelming. Arguing against it is like saying jugg has the same drop rate as dbow but only less common because you can get it twice per realm.

You use to have to do 18% of skulds health to have a chance for plauge. This got lowerd, i dont know what to but yeah

The drop rate is worse than 1/500

Zero proof have a nice day

some people say 1/550 for plague, 1/450 for resu, but ofc its just assumptions

You’re quitting the argument due to him giving you a source that could actually have solid knowledge of what the conversation is about? That’s truly not how debates work.

I dunno man, this is 2017 and debates are evolving into yelling contests rather than grounds of evidence and answers. :sunglasses:

And this is why the world is the shit stain that it currently is.

so how does the loot system works exactly? I’m pretty sure its impossible to get 9-10 items from a single monster. for example, can we get 8 T10 weapons and a def pot from O1 dropped in 2 bags, cyan and blue? is there a limit imposed on it? has there been a boss with a not-so-well-defined loot table?
Nevertheless, to answer about whether having 2 possible white makes the drop chance halved would need information on how white bags are rolled, is it 1. do you get the white then 2. which white do you get or is it 1.do you get this 1st white 2. do you get this 2nd white 3. do you get this 3rd white etc. in the first case Sartorium would be correct (about the halve) but in the 2nd case it would be as we generally believed, possible to get 2+ whites at once.
Edit: whoops, meant T10 but you know what I mean.

Oh i remember when i feed my uncommon with poison

it is possible to get 9+ items from a single monster
both bags will be the same rarity as the best item in either bag (for example, a cutlass in ddocks with 8+ other items will result in a double white, which many people have seen (me included) and there are pictures and videos of it out there of double bags.

its also possible to get 2 whites at once, just not the same white.
as an orange star, havent you ever gotten plane and ep in the same bag?

I don’t really farm sprite worlds. I don’t play rogue (since the day events weren’t steamrolled and I got TPed) and EPs are just meh. I just think its not that hard to get 3-5 stars though? It could just be that I’m absolutely unlucky because I never get double whites or 9+ items.

no

I have never seen a plague poison drop for a player until today, someone else in my guild got one.

Same, never got double white

I haven’t gotten a double white yet lmao

i h a v e x d

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.