The Regular Bridge

Shhh! If it wasn’t great I wouldn’t have recommended it :wink:

Sorry xaklor i just replied to u cuz I don’t wanna scroll up.

@moderators i sorta lost track but what do I need to get reg? I heard I was pretty close a lil bit ago

One more day, but also you’re only at 1/2 the needed “posts read” count. You need ~8000 more… that’s quite a hurdle.

Oh, and also:

lmao. Its been a long day alright.

no its not 8:42 am here i promise

Oh and Doc my man, where do I fine 8000 posts to read when there are 0 “new” and “unread” posts on the home screen :?

@Doc
How far am I from getting regular? Just days?

You’ll never know( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yes

am i close doc?

Yeah.

#WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE CARE ABOUT GETTING REGULAR STATUS???

its cool :smiley:

Welp I’ll never be a regular

ikr you’d think it gave you access to 100s of free tops or something.

to to people who care so badly

if you deserve it, you’ll get it. otherwise don’t worry about it, it’s not that big a deal.

Just so I can go back to my shitposting ways.

Ay now I’m a member

It took you that long to be a member?

###OMG! finally!

ive told people like 5 times already here that all it takes is to be active, and with that you will naturally be rewarded with reg.

Also FYI: there is basically nothing different from member.

If you want it too “look cool” or be “respected” on the forums, that doesnt happen, its not a transformation! You earn it from your posts and how you act! not b/c of some silver badge!

Like most people still consider me to be regular (uni even said for me to overthrow shatter as the leader of regulars), even though im a member.

###Story time!

Like in the beginning of the forums: basically no one asked if they were close for like the first like… 3-4months… And all the suoer active members got them. Back then i thought efnui wouldnt get it b/c he hanged out in offtopic too much, but he still got it.

@UnicornSla we need to talk.

I think no one asked for it because they didn’t see a bunch of others flaunting around with the tags. I’d either that or people just got more needy.

i think its a combination of the reasons, if/when i do get reg back, i’ll prob not use the reg tag anymore.