The Regular Bridge

I kinda didn’t even want the tags available. I didn’t realize it was a thing till everyone already claimed it. Had I known I would have brought it up with the other mods+eyeballsan during forum construction.

Lol at that time I thought that if I just continue reading and playing fourm games I’ll get Reg eventually.

its not too late

Couldn’t you still get rid of them, or let everyone customise there own?

i remember just getting reg, i asked if we could get customization.

but now i realize that it would not be a great move.

reasons

• it tells us who are mods
  • makes people want to become regualrs even more
  • the mods said we weren’t cool enough

I think it might be a good idea if people could see their regular reqs and wouldnt have to ask doc.

that isn’t a valid reason LUL

A better question is: WHY DID YOU START ANSWERING THOSE QUESTIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE YOU SHOULD’VE KNOWN THAT IT WOULD LEAD TO THIS?

Sure it is.

huh maybe that’s why some people think @Shatter is a mod?[quote=“Scorchmist, post:417, topic:3452”]
the mods said we weren’t cool enough
[/quote]

Yea i remember that :cry: :sob:

also haha, when i first became regular i asked if we could customize our tags, and the conversation eventually lead to me learning @Shaxasno is a girl.

Indeed it is but don’t say that! I don’t want to be stripped!

true, but i get pmed in game from people thinking ima amod [quote=“Selimmm, post:421, topic:3452”]
Yea i remember that :cry: :sob:
[/quote]

you did? this was before u were reg…[quote=“Selimmm, post:421, topic:3452”]
i asked if we could customize our tags
[/quote]

oh, im talkinga bout another time… when i become reg

yea Doc said that when i asked him

Don’t hurt sad puppy :frowning:

Haven’t been on the forums lately and sometime before that. I was wondering how close I am to losing my Regular status before coming back @Doc

Wat. 96 of the last 100 days. Methinks you’re exaggerating. You’d need to go some 40+ days without visiting before you drop.

Meant participating on the forums, posts read, etc

I wonder if you could get regular without even playing the game…

Aside than days visited, “posts read” is the only other dynamic requirement. You’ve currently read almost twice as many as are required (31402/17824), so the verdict is the same. You’ll be un-regular’d by not meeting the “days visited” requirement before anything else.

well, all you really need is a RE account. so the only in-game requirement is you have to at least have an account. other than that, your in-game performance (or lack thereof) doesn’t matter here.