The White Bag Thread v2

running out of vault space now

Not this, orb plz

gimme orb, I’ll give you plane

No me want orb. I want my time to be worth it.

Honestly at some point my wizard is gonna look like that.

Pretty soon I am going to start leaving these behind.
Only twelve more dexterity to go though, then I never have to do this dungeon again until either a character dies, or I get another slot. I have like 140 on just my warrior.
Edit:
I FREAKING JINXED THIS!

I killed the mwoods boss, and picked up the last dex I needed to max my last characters dex, and my daily ‘scout the’ quest, looked up from my loot bag, and got killed my a stupid fairy.
Time to either start maxing a new main, or stop using my only other 8/8 with good items as a mule and quest chest opener.

Deci gang void uwu
@PIGGIESFAR trade luck

Got myself a Scroutum

And a bonus Cutlass + Csword

Is it just me, or does it seem like character deaths work like loot drop boosters?

Finally maxed dex on all nine of my characters.

This would feel a lot better if it wasn’t for the fact that a) I have only had one corruption cutter and no fallen wands, and b) I have five of these sitting in vault chests.

oh well

eh

This is the strangest looking st armor/waki. My collection of gear in a vault chest that is waiting to become a samurai is sad.

When the game knows you want the other one:

I mean maybe it is good, but for now it takes place in my vault. more recently got a nut’s white and you guessed it, it was the lute. Ya know I really hoped for the ring of the sphinx (im just bored of using my thousands expos thats why) but no, i get the lute.

If I ever get a pungi in that snake pits’s white bag, im gonna be real mad. even though it gives speedy.

DerEEEEE

Sad it wasnt quiv. But @WaterPower thanks for keys.

sure

Edit:

Alright Deca, I get it. I have one of these equipped now, and five sitting in vault chest, but I am done doing snaked until I get a new character or die. Too bad none of those were the ring/flute instead.