The White Bag Thread v3

I didn’t realize skins were in the loot pool for those chests! That is a phenomenal pickup!

I have a very lucky ppe apparently!

GIVE ME DEMON BLADE
please

bruh im at 6/8 and i still have a t3 tome. 1500 fame. youre lucky to pick up that ability. (or maybe im just super unlucky.)

My first ever snake pit white after 9 years of playing this damn game

1 snake pit later…

at this point it’s just getting old

I do think this ppe is very lucky. I have gotten 2 whites in like 2-3 hours of playing. I also lucked out with the t5 ability. I got that from the first oryx.

I love you Sorcerer!

first bracer ever … funny thing, at beggining of the run, ppl were complaining how boring shatter is, and I began to think like that, until that bracer made me think the other way around :four_leaf_clover::grinning:

@Shatter

Was farming a bunch of mad labs for the Fulmination, and got it on the last one I planned on doing for the day. :hugs:

I was pretty damn excited when I got this, and now put straight onto my warrior

Everything that drops from a dungeon goes into loot pool (aside from T6 equips and stuff lol)
@redox wait you’re that old?

double white, or should I say white+orange … this time no clover … some nice fpower :yum:

Indeed :pensive:

That’s 3/4 of the set. Now some Puppet Master Encore farming for the wand. Also shortest path to the boss that I’ve ever seen.

Wow, only 5 rooms to boss? That beats my 6.

there is actually only 4 rooms between the starting room and boss room