The White Bag Thread v3

this event sucks, only did it to get my divinity for the void solo.

free runes is a downside to the chest event.

Has anyone noticed that the o3 chest doesn’t drop any of the whites besides beisa and leucoryx? I’ve only seen vestures, enforcers and one BS.

dont even need high DPS reqs to do fast runs before free runes, just because of hp scaling

(the last one was 2 relatively new to o3 guilds doing an o3)

I’d take 1 quality run every hour over an hour long run any day.

Especially since I’m getting tracked by people like @cretsa and @cdestruct, who followed our group for 12 hours straight on the first day and shot every counter possible.

first lod

Triple white (Diplomatic robe from Dammah)

haven’t even touched o3 event yet, too busy with exams

Two STs in one Oryx.

My pet definitely want to taste the liquor RN.

And this after couple hundreds’ O2. Now I just need Mercy’s Bane and Greatsword to complete the set.

Me: Y HERM NO GIVE ME JUGG BUT SPHINX DID?!

The BIG pog 8DDD
The UBHP HP is from the same bag, but I doubt I’ll use it. Additionally, I’m now 1/8 in speed, so I can’t claim I did it 0/8.
I also got very low during Miasma - hence the two health pots used - but through my Supreme Dodging Skills™ and vit + Healing regen, I somehow managed to live

Yems, from the character slot from the calendar. Wanted to see how much fame I could acquire with these new rates. I am sllightly bummed that it wasn’t a ubdef, but oh well.

ppe?

I think you broke the universe… You replied to my reply from your post in your post. Also gl on quad white from beisa for your ppe

Sell it for a Life LOL. Everyone will be spamming trade request.

Hook me up, I will give an UBDef.

Yea I’d trade a ubdef for a ubhp in a heart beat, been looking for a few ubhps but I’m just too poor :sob: lol

Haven’t got a legit UBHP so far. But if I do, I will definitely sell it for really cheap price (which you know BTW).

But how I got them in the past? Selling Skins (I bought them using Realm Gold) for Decas, then sell the Decas for UBHPs. However I decided that I need to stop doing it, it burns my dollars quite fast.

no

The%20Yes%20Powder%20Meme