The White Bag Thread

i actually went in late XD

One of my favorite ones.

Got my third conduc wand :d

oh lol recently i very nearly fucked up a guild shatts xD. but you have no idea how much i want that beautiful bag in a shatts

YESSS!!!’

Sure, it’s not a White Bag, but I got 2 Abrahams in a row.
It’s something…

######can I just get a dblade already

Got my first new white from temple the kageboshi and 3 temples later BOOM! another one xDD today was a good day :3

Gather Round and listen to the tale,

#Curlip and the EP he doesn’t Deserve…

I let my brother (@guybromans) onto my computer for a moment while I run off to do something for a few seconds. In that time he teleports to Limon the Sprite God in a dreaded sprite world! I let him kill the boss, all the while yelling… “I dont want to carry the DEX dont kill it !!11!1!11!!!one!!”.

He disobeys the order, and destroys the foe with his comrades with mighty blows! The God of the Sprites vanishes, leaving a single white pixel visible behind the portal. He wants over, defeated, to the portal and gazes upon a white bag, inside an EP and and orange potion! I seize the controls and pull the magnificent staff from its home!

Now Curlip shall venture into the pet yard and allow his pet to feast upon the broken staff.

I got a prot, staff of esben, and cbow today. (GO LOOT POTIONS!!!)

Indeed I have seen its kind before, but nothing with such a tale as this should be thrown to ducks, no matter how special they are.

Much salt.

I’m not salty, quite the contrary. I’m glad I have another Ep.

Or are you displaying salt at not being able to claim this Ep as your own. If so perhaps karma has my back.

I’m jealous, I need less dbows and more eps <3
Congrats tho ^^

I forgot to screenshot my etherite+drape drop from a cem :((

I may not be getting white bags, but at least I’ve got some cyan luck!

phyl is cool now, you can farm these and get cool items!

I got almost everything, need ring for complete set beacuse i died with it like idiot lol

5th ep, 0 planes what is going on
EDIT: gonna feed this one, no space @Brunear are you still looking for ep’s?

Picture of me getting a plague when I was a noob.

I also got a murky.