The White Bag Thread

Heeeeeeeeee’s done it!

Got this before a Doom bow :frowning:

I love the Nest, i get SO MUCH LOOT

3rd. 1st in a while though, cuz the last 2 were YEARS ago. Not wearing it on the PPE rogue because that would be very stupid right now. Maybe when it hits 8/8. :wink:

I was actually able to get a bracer on my ppe finally (not sure if doing the daily quest on the ppe for loot drops is allowed or not, but i did it anyway)

After three characters wielding cbows… my first dbow + cbow huntress was born.

got my first cbow after over 291 days. (It is over 291 days because i created my realmeye account a few days later when I first started playing.)

Edit:

died with it lvling up. ;-;

Few days late but wow that would of blew my freaking mind, best thing I’ve seen on this thread in a long time
These were from when I actually got uts

Yeah that was my first and last resu :cry:

two dblades in one abyss yay.

note the fame, note the troom in the 2nd picture’s minimap, and… the fuck’s with those drake hides?

3/8 Sorc Powwa!

Neat, 600 fp!

I used to think the same thing about EPs until I made a wizard and 300 plus sprite world’s later still no ep😢

As a red star I got them all the time but now I never do

Dayum finally something worth posting :smile:

First cc, funny thing is that Zluss (the dude duoing the Cland with me) got cc on the same boss same time :stuck_out_tongue:

Finnaly a ut worth posting that isent from 2 years ago lol, i got it on my knight and i was about tp away because i only hit one of the pentarocks and with just a single stin

i was a lil excited

Got this on my 5th shatters :slight_smile:

HOW THE HECK??? YOU ARE SO LUCKY
I’ve never gotten a white from ivory

Yey

;----; 1st and last resu huh…what a sad storie