The White Bag Thread

2nd void, not any whites, but good to know the loot is forgiving for the amount of times I keep getting to 100 hp.

I got one after three ents :smile:

Got a white bag. ( Not weal hacks :0 )

Never seen a client like that before, what do you play it on?

good going mate. into my archives

lol hes using a hacking client right?

I screenshoted it because I knew he would delete it

I don’t understand wouldn’t someone be smart enough to not post pictures of themselves using hacks

No

well, ima tag as cheater and send to deca, cya xd

(also its time for you to endure the hunting of shatter)

Let the hunt begin

I think you’re missing something

OK WOAH WOAH WOAH

Calm down kiddo, its just a joke :c

I call it MS Paint magic. ~<.<~

Don’t make it worse with a pathetic lie

You hack, this surprises no one. You won’t be banned but don’t try to make some pointless argument to say you dident

Are you blind?

No he’s actually just that much of an attention whore.

you can see the shoodyness here

also obvious at the top right

You claim the changes you made were in paint
But you couldent have made it disappear with the floor texture under it with Ms paint. Ms paint as paint tools not texture tools. So if it really is fake you lied about using ms paint and had to use something else. But the more obvious answer was you were hacking.

First you tried to delete the post? Why would you do that? Just stop. If you want to make up lies at least put some thought into it

@Shatter ik it looks badly edited but you can’t do that kind of editing with just paint. Why lie about what he used to edit it

Yeah. Been through it XD. Especially when the little shadow next to the item HUD is SUPPOSED to hide the hacks in the client listed above.

Second this point. Admit it like I did. Nothing bad happened except a little bit of trust was lost. That’s it.

You guy’s might wanna pay attention to my response

I did. Still, though, there WILL be a case exactly like this but not in MS Paint jokes.

++ attention whores are worse than hackers to an extent.