The White Bag Thread

I think its either the cdirk or oreo in the other guys inv

Yep thats actually why Iā€™m mad; blue star fgt gets a jugggggggggggggggggggggggggggg while I have a 23k fame warr with no jugg

GEM WARRIOR LETS GOOOO
bottom text

Drops in this game are independent and memoryless, that is, someone elseā€™s drop/drops that happen in the past have absolutely no effect on the probability of your next drop. Stop bitching about your own bad luck

lmao someones using big boy wordsā€¦ im just pissed you got jugg nothing more to it

lmfao those arent big words lad, and to be more clear i shouldnt have said memoryless cause thats not quite it, more like maturity principle. Just because you havent had one in a while doesnt mean youā€™re ā€˜dueā€™ for one

i feel like iā€™m entitled to one at this point considering the amount of hermits/sphinxes iā€™ve done?

you can feel however you like, its doesnt matter statistically lol

didnt say they didā€¦ was just saying something

Got this gem of a hp roll on my ppe assassin

But, what will you do with all that extra life? We all know assassins are the best at dirty tombs :^)

And O2.

Luck says otherwise :I

another one

u should replace cosmic with rising sun and expoop with bracer, pyra, nile, or crown

The Oreo, yeah.
Shouldā€™ve probably made that clear ;^w^

someone in my guild got a jugg, then about 5 mins later he got a qot and after that an esben staff

second event white today :open_mouth: