Thicket is a good dungeon

Thicket isn’t a endgame dungeon or really a hard one at that, it drops decent loot and has a really good droprate (I pretty much always get drops 2/3 or 3/3) People complaining that the dungeon is way too hard for what it drops just wanna afk farm and get insane dps items for no effort

how is the dungeon hard when you have 90 people who have damaging and berserk with 7 priest heals you lmao

i honestly think it’s hard if you’re doing one with a low amount of people since the thunderbolt hitbox is so bs for me

It isn’t hard that’s the thing lmao, Ive done all 3 bosses duo already. Most of the bullets are heavy nerfed versions of mbc phases

It is a good dungeon, my only problem with it is the over-use of status effects.

They shouldn’t put all of the multiple variations of a status effect in with each other like sick and pet stasis, and petrify and paralyzed.

Its kind of too easy to tank on a melee

I agree.
Though, with the new Sick grenade, I feel like it’s become lots harder for lower-speed classes…
@Quieted told me that they’ve found a spot to not get dealt any damage whatsoever, even on Knight, though, so I may just be wrong here.

Decent dungeon with some new mechanics but we all know it’s going to end up like reef-or in other words, no one’s going to do them unless there’s an event.

Which saddens me, Court dungeons get ignored minus events, and i love the jungle and was hoping for a better dungeon.

I wonder how many lifes get dropped.

My favourite is second boss.

I don’t know if it’s because I’m a new player, but I’m really liking this dungeon.

The UT items don’t matter much to me yet, as I’m mostly focused on bow classes, but the 2nd boss is really fun with that terrain manipulation mechanic and the 3rd one is also cool, since it’s hard to dodge all the skillshots, which stack up massively, and you get really punished for getting hit by it, making dodging crucial.

Overall, it feels very fun and a nice challenge (oh, and it drops life pots too, which are great!).

FTFY

I agree though, these dungeons get so neglected. People in Realm just feel so entitled sometimes to their white bags with zero effort. Some people will just make a PPE, do a bunch of dungeons, get their white bag, max their character easily, flex it on YouTube, and then complain during the next event because they grinded and impossibly large amount of dungeons with no whitebags “Aww FFS no white bag and I’ve done 600 of these REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

Overall, good dungeon, good mechanics. Very nice dungeon, just like Reef.
In my opinion the court dungeons are now:

DIFFICULTY TO SOLO/SMALL GROUP (<10 people)
Shaitan > Thicket > Encore > Reef

DIFFICULTY IN MEDIUM GROUP (between 11 and 30 people)
Thicket > Shaitan > Reef > Encore

DIFFICULTY IN USE2/USS GROUP (large/very large groups, usually has MEGA dps, and usually changes difficulty based on lag-threats, ranked like this because Shaitan and Encore always gets insta’d/done so quick its trivial, Thicket is easy with 90 man group, Reef lag can be bad)
Reef > Thicket > Encore > Shaitan

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.