Tier 8 Helm

Likely a preparation for O3, to bee consistent. Not that he’ll drop T8 abilities, but still.

Also, again, this is most likely due to the “type” for the item originally being something else - like how sometimes Deca re-uses types used for…say, a stack of 8 hearts, for something new. Really obscure items may therefore lead to being replaced by wholly new items, given that they aren’t wiped entirely first.

Interesting. Can someone ask him if he recalls keeping a certain amount of old items?

I’ll do it right now. I will let u know once he answers.

I’m really not buying this unless it was an error with an item being renamed like seelpit said.

Additionally, that kind of error doesn’t really happen with modern games anymore. It happens to like very old video games where items are overwritten. I mean, again, this is all based off of flash architecture from 2010, so it very well could be an issue like this, but it seems unlikely to me.

Except this T8 helm he has nothing special, some tarot cards, normal tiered items.

Hello! This actually is legitimate, though of course not intended. This probably won’t come as a surprise but the items will be removed from anyone who currently has unreleased tiered abilities due to this (admittedly extremely niche and coincidental) bug.

Tier 8 Spell?!

Thank you for an official response! Glad to hear this is just a bug. :slight_smile: Would hate to have another situation like we had in 2012. lol

Hmm, but I’m still curious how he could get this? Is it possible to know or not really?

Interesting leak

I’m really starting to think that it’s something similar to what seelpit said.

I wont be surprised that this could happen. But always official answer to this would be cool. :confused:

The whole thing raises a question though.

WHY IS THIS HELM SO UGLY?

Because it was never actually in the game?

I create an account.

Can you tell me how I got it ? it’s fun.

It’s sad that i’ll lost it, it was a fun thing but I understand

Basically, you had an item way in the past that used the same internal ID. That item got removed, and now was reused for the T8 helm. Since you had been gone a while and still had the old item, it wasn’t treated any differently and got converted instead of disappearing sometime in between.

We’ll be replacing it with a T6 helm, which we hope will still be helpful!

what was it?

Should have fed it before Deca found out XD. I mean what?

should have died with it, so it will always show up in your graveyard

Wait why did y’all reuse the ID? Is it to lag less or something?

Idk if toastrz is gonna answer your question since that kinda gets into how they store information which maybe be something that they might not want to share but my best guess is that it’s to save storage space and also it’s probably just easier to just overwrite an already existing item with information for a new item than to create an entirely new object in the game that has to be made from scratch.

Just a guess. Maybe they’ll say more about it. Regardless, this is a very interesting glitch and it would be interesting to know which item it was before it got turned into a T8 helm.