Tombs? (mark/3 issues)

Thank you!

It’s RNG, there’s no secret behind it. You’re just unlucky, I’ve went quite a few times 0/3 in Tombs shrug

Yeah you’re just unlucky. I do at least 6k damage with my wizard to Bes almost every tomb and I rarely get a drop, maybe 1/6 of the tombs I do I actually get a life or a ring.

Like shattor said, smaller tombs

Nope

Dagger classes do low dps so just focus on nut if you want life because she has low def and no one else really primarily targets her. Also max atk and dex and grab a etherite if you intend on using rogue.

U need to do like 1 damage to get a mark I believe

I wonder who’s alt this is :thinking:

:thinking:

This is Shattor…

Not sure if you’re thinking it’s mine, if you are, it’s not.

The accounts “ShatterFag” (some guy that got banned from the forums alt) "ShatterFan (either the same guy or bookbookbo) and "shattor (same guy or bandwagoner) have all poped up this week.

IDK what the hell is going on.

Old.

Old.

Pretty sure is me.

The obsession of you does seem like some sort of a giveaway :thinking:

Giveaway?

I’m just a very loyal fan of Shatter Shattor.

Maybe too loyal.

But at least there’s no rainbow text, right? So I stop here because this is off-topic.

The General Chat Thread

I’m not sure if anyone will agree with me, but this is the way I perceive Realm’s RNG system based upon my experiences in tombs and really all dungeons. There are 3 guaranteed Life Pot drops in a tomb. Any amount of total life dropped from the tomb that is greater than 3 is most likely RNG based luck, but underneath that there is a competition for the guaranteed Life. Whoever does the most damage qualifies to enter the guaranteed 3 Life Pots “raffle.” Keep in mind that the soulbound requirement for the guaranteed life is much higher than the soulbound requirement for an extra not guaranteed Life Pot. Those who do enter the raffle for the 3 Lifes must do a large amount of dps to guarantee that other competitors do not kick them out of the raffle by outdamaging them before the bosses die. Take an individual boss, let’s say Geb. If you do your upwards of 15 seconds of damage on Geb, then you enter the chance for an additional-not guaranteed- Life Pot, but no the raffle for the single guaranteed life pot from Geb. To qualify for this, you must outdamage a certain number of people depending on the number of partners in your tomb and the DPS of your character. This idea is why, in many public tombs, not many people get Life; certainly not the 3 guaranteed Life anyway. Everyone must share around equal damage on the bosses and no one is able to qualify for the guaranteed Life raffle, resulting in less than 3 Life Pot drops.

What I recommend you do (this is my preference with pitch tombs and rogues anyhow) is maxing your rogue’s speed and then doing trio or even duo tombs with another rogue or any clean tomb class that has equal or less DPS than you. Many times when I do trio tombs with a couple of my guildies, they bring melees which excel at getting clean tomb loot. I brought my max att dex rogue with a pyra and spirit dagger and consistently got 0s. In the end, I began trio pitching tombs with a skilled mystic and trickster and got 2 life every time because I outdamaged the mystic through sheer numbers and out DPS’d the trickster because my cloak allowed me to more consistently hit the bosses while the tricksters prism was more an escape mechanism.

Darn. Don’t you wish DECA would just release the implementation in the game’s code that deals with RNG and drops…

welp rip my rogue is dead so lol

but this issue has persisted with dbow archers and wizards too.
Back when I had my 5/8 archer (Dbow+60 ATT +50 Dex) I would shoot at bes for a solid 15 seconds and still have the same shit so…

Make sure your shots are actually hitting.

Bes looks fat, but you still have to hit him in his small hitbox (crotch area).

A dbow shot to his head does 0 damage.

Pro tip: Turn off ally damage numbers in experimental settings…

No.

I do at least 5~ shots on my dbow to each, and at least maybe 15 to bes because he’s the one I focus on the most.

I still only get mark/3 because I’m not a youtuber (/s)

That might be why.

???

wdym

I can see the red text over them, and I turned on the option that makes it so that only my damage registers the red shots, so I KNOW I’m doing at least 5k-15k to each.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.