Trading glitch on kongregate

For tech Support:

• Computer Operating System Ubuntu
  • Where you play Kongregate
  • Your browser and version Firefox 58.0.1 (64-bit) (Firefox Quantum)
  • The version of Adobe Flash you have installed. 28.0.0.137

Problem:
When I try to trade another player, it takes me to the trade screen like it should. We both select the items and then we click trade. When i click trade (no matter if I’m giving free, getting for free, or selling for loot), then “accept” button reloads. This does not occur because i click outside of the game, because i tried it and i shot like 10 times and everytime i clicked the “accept” button reloaded. When i click anywhere on the screen (on or outside the game) the accept button reloads.

Ok

Update:

The trading glitch only occurs when i am playing on Firefox. Chrome seems to not have this problem.

I also play on kongregate and when you click out, it reloads the trade button as a confirmation. To fix this, just click directly back on trade button and no where else after you click out.

Sometimes, just to test this problem, I click the accept button about 20 times. Each time, it reloads. I am not clicking outside of the game.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.