Updated whitebag tickoff list (self-updatable)

So I made a whitebag tickoff list because I couldn’t find an updated one for the life of me. It actually took me a crazy amount of time as there are currently over 200 whitebags (including sts, machine whites and vanities) therefore I decided to simply share it with the realm community so that people dont have to go make their own as I did.

This picture should fit the discord dark theme background, if you dont like that simply put the picture in a drawing software of sorts and change it yourself by making a new layer and either adding a background picture or using the fill tool which your program of choice should have to make a one colored background.

Here is the same picture but with lines on it which should exactly fit an 8x8 sprite at least good enough to update the tierlist yourself if you’d like to.

There should be enough space to add reskins which weren’t included.

This tickoff list was made for me to be able to make a “chasing the holy grail” kinda goal for my stream at twitch.tv/melkisen, please check it out if you’d like. If you dont know what chasing the holy grail means its a phrase that originated from diablo 2 that means to basically try to get every legendary item which would be whitebags / sts in realm.

If the tickoff list isn’t updated you can contact me at Wood#0831 on discord and if I feel like it I will update it, otherwise it’s supposed to be “self-updatable”

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: White tick off list