USE<Recruiting for Shipwrecked! Active Guild!> (US/EU)

Kim, could you make your graveyard on/public so I can view it?

? really, when you get confused just press left, which is to go down. Assumming that you are using rotation. Its actually quite easy in the shats, i learned rotation in shats actually lol

1. My favorite aspect is definetely the teamwork and working with others. Most of my friends donā€™t play anymore so Iā€™ve been playing solo since DECA took over.
  2. Iā€™m on constantly and always working towards another character. Iā€™m always willing to play with someone or grind dungeons.
  3. I am very familiar with the realm and oryxā€™s castle. I know all of the godlands dungeons very well, but my knowledge of tombs and shatters is a bit rusty. However Iā€™m always willing to learn.
  4. Pretty good actually! It was alot shorter and sweeter than alot of these threads.

Thank You For Applying!

~Accepted

Hello there!
Q 1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG
A 1: The permadeath. It requires you to actually learn the game properly so you donā€™t die.

Q 2. What can you offer to our guild?
A 2: Alot of random experience. There are people that know everything about RotMG that I do aswell and even more. So yeah. I know alot of other stuff.But also always look to improve my knowledge and generall sense. I also have played alot of other MMOā€™s and been GuildMaster myself extensively in the biggest MMO. I know how to resolve personal problems between players.

Q 3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
A 1: I canā€™t rush anything atm, I play to cowardly for that. But, I can do Abbyā€™s, Labs, Pupps(Not solo), Working on Toxics (Just recently returned to realm again. :stuck_out_tongue: ), Manor, UDLā€™s, Snake Pits and Sprites. These are the dungeons Iā€™m familiar with and can solo with exception to Pupps.
Edit: Everything else not listed here, is either unfamiliar (Like low level dungeonsā€¦ duhā€¦, or Visited rarely. (Like shatters, Tombs etc.))

Q 4. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional)
A 4: Generally not bad. Although in my opinion, it might be a good idea to seperate the ā€œRecruitmentā€ post from the ā€œIntroduction and rulesā€ post. Just an idea though.

Thatā€™s all. :slight_smile: Should there be any questions feel free to ask me.

Thanks for suggestion, Your application is accepted.

Small update. Sry for this. A friend of mine invited me to another guild. Ik him personally so yeah. I apologize for everything and hope you donā€™t take it too bad! Much love and stay alive friends! :slight_smile:

Aight, Thank you for applying though! <3

-What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG
Permadeath definitely, loving it to take risks and then be like fuck, what did i do.

-What can you offer to our guild?
A highly actively player who is willing to learn and help others as much as he can.

-What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
Can clear Sprite Worlds, Abysses, Udls, and some other stuff. Canā€™t rush as of now though. Sadly no experience with Shatters except getting shotgunned as of now :smiley:

-How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional)
Really good, it is well structered

do you still want to join b/c you just made a guild.

I might can join,PM (rebuilding my 8/8 pally,maxed mana and def alredy)

What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG
MMORPG,trading economy and of course Perma death!

What can you offer to our guild?
Active and Skilled player[not going to spend money first months

What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons?
Almost perfect confuse control,know all basics and secrets[how 2 not activate bosses and other shit]
Hardest dungeons rushing like : abyss/tombs/woodlands/crawlings and others
Awasome Tombs and Shatters experimence etc.

How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional)
Hmmā€¦i might add a bit more requirements [like no hacking/and made them a bit stronger]

I added No Hacking In The Rules Section based off a previous suggestion. As the guild gets stronger so do the requirements. I like to have active players more than players that just meet Reqā€™s though.

~Congrats, Application Accepted

i was looking at the reqs, and its kinda weird,

15 stars isnt bad, but its the dead fame. Dead fame is super easy to get, and the amount of live fame there is pretty low. It makes 15stars feel like the major requirement.

Number Of Guild Keys Opened: 12

i feel like putting that in is, idk? rather in-experienced. I used to put who opened what on the gboard for my guild, but i gave up on that, there was too muchā€¦ Not sure about that.

Thanks For Advice, Iā€™ll Organize/look over Requirements again!

Edit: Buffed Requirements, Removed Certain Sections

1. My favorite aspect is probably playing with friends and permadeath.

2. Iā€™m on a lot, and know a decent amount about the game. I play mostly knight and warrior.

3. I can rush OTs, Ddocks, labs, pups. I dont have much experience in Sewers, and the same for Shatters and Tombs, though Iā€™m willing to learn.

Accepted, Thanks For Applying!

Iā€™ll apply seeing as Iā€™ve recently come back to the game!

Requirements:

1. 38 stars, 1072 dead fame Necromancer (RIP my friend) and 603 base fame warrior
  2. Warrior is 7/8 currently
  3. No experience in pups as Iā€™ve only recently come back, but I know all the oldschool dungeons (pretty much up to lab)
  4. I pretty much log on daily, though the amount I actually play each day varies.
  5. Older Player? Check. Guild Grinding? Check. Key Buyer? I used to, weā€™ll see this time around. Guild Events? Always up for those.
  6. EU, though I play on almost every server regardless.

Recruitment questions

1. The constant never-ending cycle of maxing and dying
  2. Experience in the old-school ways, from back when Rogues were gods, Knights were terrifying to play and pets were aesthetics only. And when HenezRS made videos.
  3. Probably a good 7/10, 9/10 if we only consider the old school dungeons.
  4. Probably an 8/10, some of the requirements are a bit strangely worded but itā€™s understandable and gets the point across.

XD I Just realized that I messed up the Requirements section.

Thanks For Applying, Application Accepted.

My application -

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG
    Playing with others, grinding dungeons and participating in events.
  2. What can you offer to our guild?
    I can help out others needing to grind dungeons in the godlands, I can also offer to open dungeons during guild events.
  3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
    Iā€™m pretty experienced, Iā€™ve been playing for 3+ years. I have yet to succeed in Tombs/Shatts but I love OTs and all godland dungeons.
  4. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional)
    Well structured and organized! 9/10 w/ rice

Requirements:

1. Orange star, almost 1k alive fame
  2. Currently have a couple 6/8s
  3. I have godlands dungeon experience
  4. I play regularly, if not daily

My application

1. My favourite aspect of RotMG is farming dungeons with friends and doing event bosses in a smaller group.
  2. I can open some dungeons and help while rebuilding.
  3. I have very good good experience with every dungeon except the Halloween Cem and Shatters.
  4. I would say that the recruitment thread is very nicel organized and the Lore section is pretty nice, 9/10.

reqs.
Red star, need 4 more to orange, 300 alive fame, 1200 dead fame (spent a bunch feeding my pet, had around 2k)
2. currently maxing my 1/8 wizard but have 2 life and 2 mana that Iā€™m gonna sell and max my pally which Iā€™m leveling as we speak.
3. I have godlands dungeon experience
4. I play daily