UT Art Redux

Previously on RealmEye Forum

UT Art

That is a very good question…

UT Art Redux

Well I could have had the old thread opened back up. But I decided I had organised it rather poorly last time so a new thread is a chance to fix that. It has also been such a long time that a new thread would probably be justified.

I will be posting all the new images in the OP right here, when ever I update the OP I will bump the thread so that it doesn’t die like last time. I will also be putting both the new and old images in this imgur album.

Here we go…

Frozen Wand

Cloak of the Planewalker

Ring of the Northern Light

Bow of the Void

Prism of Dancing Swords

I would like to say I will take any feedback and suggestions you can throw at me. I would also like to say, give it a shot, most of the fun for me comes from the process, not the finished result.

your cloak is weird and feels out of place. the limon feels too big and the transition from the black to the sun is not done well. The sun also feels like an odd mix with limon.

also all of the pics have a smaller pic of it self at the bottom right except for the cloak

The bow background is ok, but i feel could be better, feels like it has too much text.

Hmm, I think I see what you mean. I’m just not sure what I would do to fix it.

As for you’r other two points on the planewalker. I agree with them and have decided to remove limon and swap the icons side.

Original for comparison

totally a repost but here’s this one since it goes here with its friends:

cloak is weird, and i think the bow would be better without the wavy text

good job tho

Hmm, I think it looked a little plain when I was making it.

you could make the black part of the plainwalker just a darker shade of that sun

Absolutely love that Ring of the Northern Light!

I could… the problem is that the source image is actually an upside down sunset. The black part is actually the land.

Prism of Dancing Swords

15 December 2017

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.