Re-Recruiting! 15ish Spots Open looking for SOCIAL and ACTIVE peoples!

Yo wassup boys, im here recruiting for a brand new guild, debt.

There really aren’t many reqs besides be active and not annoying, preferably more experienced players but no star requirement. Otherwise, no cheaters or toxic nerds.

Main servers are USW2 and USW.

If you are interested in joining, you can apply in our discord.

yeah that’s all, thanks fellas

SCROLL DOWN IM DUMB AND REPLIED INSTEAD OF EDITING THIS POST BUT YEAH THANKS I LOVE YOU

Aww rip, I’m a toxic nerd.

Toxic in the sense of racist remarks or just constantly trying to argue, otherwise you’re clean. nerds are acceptable… sort of

Can I join? Im pretty active (usually play around 4 times per week) and i’m not a cheater or a toxic nerd.

Go ahead and apply using the discord link and we’ll check you out!

fack.

Mitochondria endorses this guild. Good leaders and good people. Despite our past, there’s no doubt in my mind that these people can create and lead a successful community.

Debt is the powerhouse of the… economy?

The guild was near full, however now we have a little over 10 spots still open! You know what that means… RERECRUITING TIME BABY.

Time to add on to my previous requirements:

• We want ACTIVE people that will CONTRIBUTE to a community.

What does this mean you ask?

Simply put: talk. Talk in discord, in guild chat, in voice channels, text channels… Just talk! Be an active part of the community and encourage others to have conversations, that’s what a guild is for, right?

If you are planning to join and then just be silent and do your own thing 24/7, don’t bother joining here because that’s not our goal.

Now if you wanna be in debt, especially in these trying quarantine times, then apply in our discord!

Stay Safe!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.