Want something from the old forum?

No problem. That’ll be $20.

American or Canadian? Because our dollar is despicable.

Which reminds me, why did they lock the forums in the first place and for how much longer will Kabam store the data? There was also mention of transferring data but I’m not sure.

Speaking of old stuff, I still have Chrono’s realm story somewhere, from WS forums

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/rotmg-trilogy

Dank, I just have it in a Word doc

the old epic sprite world idea with a ton of bosses and a sprite mommy

http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?252508-The-Epic-SPRITE-WORLD

There’s a ton of pictures in this thread, and the method i’ve been using to archive these threads doesn’t play well with pictures. Was there any particular part you were wanting, or just the whole thing?

@Doc There’s an old Uomo thread I’d like to get a hold off in the Ideas section.
Uomo posted a bunch of images of his client rehaul in one of his idea threads. It’d be wonderful to get hold of again. Would prefer all his ideas threads but that is the most important one for me personally.

i need one that has this “sprite mother” thing and a lot of pages of bosses

Sil3x didn’t say they were making a new forum, just archiving it on their website. Though I agree that’s increasingly improbable.

I was imagining that you one of the other old mods could run some sort of web crawler to archive the 30,000 “Kabam pls revive” threads for posterity, but I couldn’t find a practical way to do it.

Anyway, despite Kabam’s sale, its forum doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.

The entirety of the NPE thread if possible, lol.

Edit:
Ugh I was thinking of the WS forums, sorry about that …

There are around 370 of the threads here http://archive.is/community.kabam.com

I know it’s been a month since this thread has seen use, but would you guys be willing to retrieve the Psychedelic Meadows dungeon idea thread? I can’t find it on any of the archives and have had an itch to read it recently.

Get me back into testing as a piece of furniture that occasionally tosses in 2 cents and you’ve got a deal. :wink:

Just kinda funny really. At this point (unless accessing the forums as a mod can cause havoc) you should just give me us collective citizens of the realm your username and password.

Also any word on transferring the data?

Off-topic note: LOL you got the boot too, serves your inactive nerds right :cry:. I’m sorry, I truly am.

Almost. I did literally use a throwaway email to register there, but it’s on my own domain so still a risk of personal info leaking. And, i’m still a mod there. Someone could wreak havoc with what little is left of their forum.

Last I heard from my super secret source is a forum archive is pretty much at the bottom of the to-do list. As time goes on it’s even further down. At this point I think the idea is dead.

Edit: [quote=“UnicornSla, post:56, topic:147”]
Off-topic note: LOL you got the boot too, serves your inactive nerds right :cry:. I’m sorry, I truly am.
[/quote]

I get they wanted to clean house but I would have appreciated their setting some activity requirements to give those of us interested in maintaining status an opportunity to participate more if we wanted. I haven’t had time to log in for ages, but I did post a couple times a month on the subreddit. Hardly as active as others, but I don’t think I was dead weight. Ah, well. So it goes.

;-;

Well let’s just hope Kabam never dies. Tomorrow never dies? Kabam never dies. Simple logic.

Would you be willing to compromise and be a gardening glove instead? We need more farming tools to dig up the harvest of server potatoes.

Right now a virus is going around with server potatoes and is causing a famine for many players

Someone was asking about the “Rhea the Red-Prismed Hipster” comic: http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?215560-Rhea-the-Red-Prismed-Hipster-A-ROTMG-comic-special (long thread, sorry)