Warrior Guide (Big Benis Boy Style)

This is not like my archer guide… its worst xD
ZA WARRIOR CLASS
hey guys bigbenisboy here… ok im done
Weapon
you gotta use the big ass you get from the stone ass guardian by shooting his ass with your own ass… Also ass is big, damage.
Also you should not get the pixie becuz warrior is suk at using pink shet… so use it on your 0/8 knight and die with it and stuff
Aclam is always good because i like seafood. So use it on everything… even noods
Helmet
If you dont have jugg you are suck
The bee helmet garbog becuz aint nobody need no bees. mama didnt raise no bitch, fight like a true wamen and dont rely on others
GGen is cool.
Armor
Candy Coated armor is delicous. Also the dex dont no ever not much very aint none important cuz u can press SPACEBAR
but if no candy coated armor cuz you gay and cant find the stupid gnome with a giant lolipop that he sticks up his assho. THEN IN DAT CASE get zee acrop or the T14 one…
No get fire armor. It will burn your skin and make you black. Also it will make you naked. Wait no do wear it cuz then people will see you as a black buff naked man.
Ring
you no bracer, you no good
ppe btw lel xd

Skin
you gotta get the B.B wolf skin and make sure you dont get the FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT WARRIOR SKIN FROM THE GOD DAMN GOLD MYSTERY SKIN THING FROM MOTMG FUCK GOD DAMMIT!!!@$!5167i987654 sigh
but skelly warrior is kool

Wombo Combo
Heres what you gotta do. Run in and press space bar and aim. Aiming skills no require cuz u will be standing right next to anything with your sword. After you press space bar, you should be able to kill the boss in less then 3.4212687656910245610001 seconds. If boss not dead after that report boss for godmode hacking. Then report decker for not good game develepors and ask them to buff warrior.

Okay

thanks

Damn. Very good guide. U forgot about the best armor. Iron Mail

sorry

I am so much better at making guides than u. :slight_smile:

This is like Reddit tiers of shitpost

You don’t say…?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.