Warrior ring preference?

I have a maxed going to be 6/8 warrior and i don’t know if i should use expo or para hp. Feedback is appreciated and I might prefer wearing a para hp. Thoughts?

Edit I have 62 60 mp hp

Is your pet maxed rare?

If your pet is maxed rare (or close), then you can perma-buff with any tiered-Helm. Therefore, the MP Bonus from Expo is rendered useless. I’d recommend Para/Exa HP. Can’t go wrong with a Pyra, either ^^

Perma buff with a good enough pet is possible so people tend to opt away from bracer/expo. Pyra/hp/crown is what people usually go for. Expo is alright if not since it gives an extra 4 def.

Use an expo. Looking at your realmeye, you don’t have a mp heal pet, so the extra buff you can get with the expo will be really useful in many situations. Also, 60 hp doesn’t make much of a difference on a class as tanky as the warrior, especially since you’ll also be getting a +4 def bonus with the expo. Or you could keep both in your inventory, as swapouts for different situations, which might be useful when you do need that extra hp.

No ring, if you can’t play warrior without a ring you suck.

I like Ring of the Nile.
I am maxed attack. So it’s op for me

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.