We want YOU! [Rotmg focus group]

x-post from https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/dj7ko3/we_want_you/

@shatter please move to #news:developers-corner

So, what exactly does a focus group do?

@Toastrz @KiddF explain?

I totally would sign up, but I’m afraid it would conflict with school! If anyone does get to go to Berlin, tell me what it’s like!

I think it’s for opinions about the game like things Realm could improve on? I’m not exactly sure.

1. i’m french
  2. i have difficulties with german
  3. i’m definitly not a 16 yr old or up

LETS GO

This sounds like a great opportunity to help the game, but a little inconvenient for a lot of players (those from outside of Europe in particular). Aren’t most realm players in the high school/college age range? That doesn’t seem like a demographic that could travel abroad for participation in a video game focus group very easily…

GOD I wish I could go! But sadly, I live in USA and do not have the cash to fund a trip plus lodging to Berlin. I’ve always wanted to go see the site of the infamous jelly doughnut speech in person.

Now admit not being 16yrs old or older on the reddit or discord where the devs will actually see it LoL.

imagine not lying

Hey man everyone has been there. Lying about their age, I mean. It’s just because of those laws in the EU about data collecting and whatnot. The same laws that shut Tunngle down I believe.

Lmao same but Hong Kong
Edit: is Hong kongese a word? It sounds wrong

I think usually “Hongkonger” is used (eg. “I am a Hongkonger”).

Oh ok xD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.