We Want Yuu, and also you but slightly less

Fellow weebster here :slight_smile: Iā€™ve sent a friend request on Discord.

##Invite me.

Why?

Donate ton of shit, if my vault starts clogginā€™,
Always active, when you start poppinā€™,
Im very bad, cusā€™ im a red star,
Weeb friendly, cus this is who we are,
Describe me ,as a ā€œdank meme expertā€.
(Fuk It, Just invite me)

Iā€™m greatly interested in joining, this seems like a ton of fun. I can run cleans, though I get spooked easily in shatters. @NyanAFK
Just a question though. My wizard is a few pots from maxing the rainbow stats, but if you need I can pop the candies on it.
Also, I donā€™t think estro is gay. Daichi is gay.

Hello there charming people, my IGN is Ethanliyo , I have 1 6/8 rouge with 1k base fame and a wizard that is 6 /8.I have been player for over 4 years and I came back from a hiatus recently and I want to experience the full player experience so I am looking to join a guild

IGN: Kulota
I have 9 total characters with these characters maxedā€¦

7/8 = 2
6/8 = 2

I added that discord id and would like to join.

maybe 2 or 1 6/8

This is a joke?

currently a 3/8 knight with clean tombs/shatters knowledge but not experience bc pub tombs/shts suck
English speaking
have discord but no mic
send me a realm eye message if your interested

we just finished those 100 or so yesterday

Weā€™re not recruiting at the moment, Iā€™ll reopen them in a bit, youā€™re still welcome to add me on discord and Iā€™ll update you as soon as weā€™re recruiting again.

Weā€™re recruiting once again, with a small addition. Anyone not accepted into the guild will still be invited to the discord, where we typically host dungeons for events, or just randomly, by tagging everyone. If you have no interest in the guild, youā€™re still welcome to join. But why would you be reading this :thinking:

@NyanAFK the effort put into the recruitment card sold me.

@NyanAFK any open slots left? I have 1 4/8 knight (very close to 6/8) and try to be active everyday (online for about an hour everyday, usually starting around 1:00 and going until 2:00 PST. Iā€™m not toxic, and will donate items and help people rebuild/level.

If you want to add me, just shoot me the discord and Iā€™ll PM someone ingame :wink:

What timezone are most of the members in?

Blobbo made that for a contest thingy

It varies a LOT, but typically weā€™re on from 10pm-3am EST from what Iā€™ve seen.

still recruiting? @NyanAFK

if youā€™re still looking, yes. Sorry, took a break for a bit.

hello gud sir (or maā€™am)
is this guild based even remotely near the west coast of the united states of america?

If youā€™re asking about servers, we move around a lot. if you mean players, we have asians, europes, americas, and idek who else.