Website Feedback, A suggestion to create a safer trade system

Hello Forums!

It’s been a while since I’ve made a thread, but I believe I have a suggestion that the Realmeye website could really use. The idea is:

Public Tag Icons on {Usernames} guild page and profile.

Am I the only person who is absolutely tired of wondering who to sell items and keys too?

While there is a red icon marking multi tagged scammers on the Realmeye trade pages,
there is physically no way to tell if a person has a scammer tag on their guild page or their unhidden profiles.

I would appreciate and suggest that the Realmeye website has scammer icons visible on these pages, and also an icon for good merchants too. I think really though the best way to tell if a person is a likely scammer, would be to see who puts the tag on them. Now a concern in the past has been, clean traders having scammer tags and falsely confusing people, However if there was a way we could see what player tags who for a reason, I think people in general could figure out if they actually are or not. I also believe a new forum thread for providing evidence of scammers would be helpful, with any false videos posted simply being deleted by moderators or regulars in the community. Also if players were recorded scamming then it would be easy to identify scammers and knowing that they do.

This is just a small feature that would encourage safer trading, and safer exchange of key selling.
Having the red scammer icon being seen on guild and player profiles would be helpful.
Having a Good Merchant icon would be nice as well, maybe a green icon to indicate a trusted trader.
I also suggest hovering over an icon that shows the amount of scammer/good merchant tags a player has.
Lastly suggesting that public lists can be seen of every player with a unhidden profile. showing all tags listed by players.

Thank you for reading,
~Castawayz

Even though #feedback is the best place we have for posting things like these, I just wanna let you know that you have a higher chance of having your voice heard by whoever runs RealmEye if you contact them directly through one of the multiple ways listed here.

The mods have said time and time again that they don’t want scammers/cheaters reports on here, so I don’t think this will be a thing. For further explanation, I suggest you contact the moderators themselves.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.