Weekend Challenges- The Puppet Master's Theatre & Mad Lab [May 17th to May 21st]

x-post from https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/bpr5a0/weekend_challenges_the_puppet_masters_theatre_mad/

Wiki Improvements
Caverns & Dimitus Events! [Nov 13-18, Nov 15-17, respectively]
Caverns & Dimitus Events! [Nov 13-18, Nov 15-17, respectively]

More chest events…

Im so sleepy Imma die from falling asleep :frowning: Hope I’m lucky this event

I don’t know. Maybe it’s just me, but the loot table is so bad and “already done” that either the drop rates are fantastic, or this doesn’t even qualify as an event.
It’s like a nicotine patch to help people like me stop buying keys.

I’m going to jump off a building

don’t

Thanks Deca, I’ve been playing this game too much on weekends anyways haha

Wait so its just the same drop tables except for some consumables. Lol.

Hello We have been notified of comments you have made that are of a very sensitive nature and have indicated a need for help. As our customers are very important to us, we want to ensure that they are safe and are receiving the assistance that they need. Because your safety is of great importance to us, we have blocked your Realm of the Mad God account and urge you to seek immediate assistance through the support of a suicide prevention hotline: View a list of suicide prevention hotlines per country by visiting http://www.befrienders.org and choosing from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. We sincerely hope that you find our advice beneficial and take the necessary steps to mend this situation. Please confirm that you are not planning to hurt yourself. Please keep in mind that we will have to inform the local authorities if we do not get that confirmation from you in 24 hours. After getting your confirmation that you are safe we will look into your case, but your personal safety is our main concern at this point. We are looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible Regards, Chris MAY 17, 2019 | 02:00PM CEST Original message —wrote: I’m going to jump off a building

shit droprates

Lit

Maybe a few weekends of low intensity events are going to be happening, so when Motmg arrives players aren’t feeling “evented-out”.

Main menu image for this one, featuring Dimitus in all his wannabe Lucky White Demon golden glory:

Thanks for the laugh lmao

Its a golden version of those valintine bosses.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.