Weekend Chest Events - Woodland Labyrinth & Manor of the Immortals [Mar 29th to Apr 2nd]

That’s not too bad I suppose, I’ve gotten 2 wakis 1 skin 3 lbows 1 backpack

I got a puri from a chest on the last Manor that we did together @NuIIbot but you left early and did not share in my astonishment and joy :sunglasses:

I got a waki from a chest and I got a bunch of SB mystery pots from chests. All I wanted was skins. I did a few hundred of both Manors and Wlabs at Uss. No skins.

I got 2 wakis, maybe about 7-8 lbows, and 1 woodland huntress skin from the chest. That’s not counting the spare skin, 1 waki and several more lbows I got from the moth boss, as well as the 4-5 backpacks from the chest.

It can be pretty annoying to get 0 from the chest though, like, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t getting tired of getting nothing after 10 wlabs in a row. But if you keep at it, you’ll more than likely receive something worthwhile, especially if you have a clover

3x Waki
1x Lbow
Way too many dyes and cloths
Enough att and vit to max a pali and archer and then some
0 skins

0 I didn’t bother to do it

1x woodland huntress skin
3x lbow
1x waki

like 1 life and some pots, nothing else

Ambrosia this morning !!!

idk if anyone is still here but while this event was going on i got a DOUBLE WHITE BAG!!
There was only 1 white drop in one of the 2 bags but it still looks very nice seeing two whites on the floor.

I made a youtube video with this happy find right here:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.