Weird paralyze-like bug

Hello everyone. So i have noticed a while ago this bug where your realm all of a sudden kinda goes to background and your character stops shooting and moving and you have to click on the screen so that you can control your char again. It did never bother me that much besides the thought of it happening on some hard event/dungeon, but today i came realllyyy close to death in one of my characters because of this bug and i would like to know what can i do to prevent it from happening or if deca can/will fix it.
Thanks.

… what are you playing RotMG on?

Through steam

Happens when you click OUTSIDE of your gaming window, a pop-up appears, or the system goes demented.

yes but i didnt click anywhere besides the screen and yet the game still goes in a random moment to background… thats the weird part

similar to this?

i dont quite know. i just know that the only way to ‘‘fix’’ it is by clicking on the screen.

only way to fix what happened to me is dieing or Xing out the program xD

Happens when the system you are playing on has another priority task. Some common ones that use pop-ups: expired anti virus, virus, administrator config, system failure, low battery, no battery.

If it isnt a laptop, then its intended to have no battery and works (usually) fine withouzt one.

If its a laptop then it wont do anything without a battery.

Bump because this could be a useful thread for many people

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.