The cat goddess is gay (Xak?)

Well I was bored and haven’t done a ppe in forever so I decided to make a priest ppe and send it and then 10 minutes in this happened LOL

@moderators merge with white bag thread v2? c:<

I SWEAR this happens to me alot! When I go out and level a character up with just gear that I’ve found (kinda of PPE style until I got Lv 20) I get a white bag from one of the first dungeons I do. Nice on the bulwark get!

Unless OP wants to keep this open as a ppe thread.

Also, don’t @ the mods, @ shatter and Nevov, they can move the thread if need be.

You know normally I’m completely ready to congratulate people on getting even the rarest of white bags

HOWEVER THIS TIME I ASK FOR A HEART UNBEATN’T

A post was merged into an existing topic: The White Bag Thread v2

Woah this was split and unlisted, which means only a select few people will ever see this post
Wait, I wonder if I can pull people into this thread
@AKLDragon, if this works you are among the few eyes who will ever see this
Hey OB, can other people who used to be in this thread ever see this post, or does every post past the unlisting get hidden from everyone
@RyanYoon, you have been randomly chosen as the subject of an experiment, like this post if the ping works

Ok

Haha, this shall become random hidden chat thread

Yes it will

I am watching this thread now

h_by_jose56621-d9gogd4
You are visited by the unlisted shobe of clementine chakras, like this post and good memes will come to you

How hast thou foundth this?

I unearthed it from the archaic google image ruins, handle with care traveller and friend

I mean this thread, but ok

Oh, I don’t know lol, it was just on my watch list :joy:

If you watch a category you’ll get updates for everything I guess

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I suppose so @nameness