What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

Sit alone in my room.

You won’t be lonely, even then. <3

Well this thread is depressing!

I’ll probably just meet with my friends, we’ll joke about how none of us will find love and then just chill together because who needs true love when you have great friends

That’s love right there! :slight_smile:

Could you be more toxic? :roll_eyes:

Maybe make some witty puns, enjoy the special…art that usually comes by on Valentine’s Day, reassure aros that it’s okay to celebrate it as Pal-entine’s Day, and wait for the day after to buy cheap chocolate.

Yeah, pretty usual there.

Waiting for my boy to return from his week long vacation at my best friend’s place so we can hang out again and watch Dragon Quest, eat sweets and hug

The same thing I do any other day

Okay, this is interesting.
You see, I’m planning on actually trying to get someone I’ve been interested for the past year and a half (and she’s known this).
I’ve been thinking of doing something for her - most likely a serenade of some horrible love song done by yours truly.
If I actually get an “interesting” suggestion I’ll actually do it and upload it.

Walk up to her shirtless and lip sync the “touch my talala” song while dripping water all over your chest.

Oh god no.

but in saying that you admitted your love for him O_O!

He wasn’t my bitch for a couple months for no reason :wink:

Habby Birday

i dont have any girlfriends. :frowning:
i guess nothing, really

Getting my mother a box of chocolates is probably in order, since I have nobody I really like

I have my first competiton for Jazz Band this year. So I’ma be about an hour away from home at a jazz competition. Really hyped for it
but its not liek i’d be spending it wit a girlfriend if i didnt have jazz cuz i dont hav a gf.

Honestly, with all that’s been happening, I’d rather be dead before then. So much bad shit has happened to me this past month and no one has given one shit. First brother oD’ed on fent laced heroin, now I’m on benzo addiction again and I got robbed taking my savings to the bank. lost 1.6k cash and my 1.5k phone and no one cares man, life sucks, fuck relationships.

my condolences

Thank you, man. I appreciate it <3 Stay safe.