What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

Holy shit this thread just jumped straight from “whiny 13-year-old emo bullshit” to “way too real”.

Condolences and hope that you get out of this bullshit. Doubt you can make it completely on your own though. If your current relationships are shit you need to find others, not die alone.

Thanks man, I really appreciate the words of encouragement. I’ll keep on keeping on until I can’t anymore. Sadly, it’s hard to gauge how close you are to snapping mentally. Stay safe! <3

While I enjoy that, it’s really not appropriate for people here. :frowning:

then there is me that still thinks we are in january.

Its past January, we’ve been in 2018 for a while now. Gotta be like august by now

I’m going to go to school and work, thats it probably besides maybe texting some girls

Going out with my girl afterschool, gonna take her out for some Tim’s (Tim Hortons for those of you that don’t know) then to Ihop, we were planning on going elsewhere but…
I’d rather a hot drink.

girl: 4 words and i’m yours
Derpypers: ppe btw lel xd

girl: take me

okay so since yesterday was valentines I guess that means I got promoted to forum leader for valentines day

go figure

I still didn’t really do anything else other than get 130 hearts in rotmg because I still have no significant other

when in doubt, get hearts for yourself i guess

Xaklor special name when?

That has to be the least romantic Valentine’s gift in the history of Valentine’s.

Someone rejected you? Your still loving for a Valentines? You just wanna not be lonely? Post it here!

PS I’m available, can anyone HMU?

[Merged this post and below replies onto the earlier Valentines topic. -Nevov]

the hell is valentines day.

:thinking:

It’s the holiday that marks my anniversary for being rejected

This is the reason you made this thread isn’t it :joy:

Bourgeois western holiday not worth anyones time

no one needs a holiday to be romantic nor do they need a holiday to make them feel lonely

ty dad
that actually really made my day

@GGaodzilla maybe you just need a gaming chair, gaming chairs help bring girl gamers because you can use your gaming chair to meet up with her gaming chair. Btw mine costed $399, anyway gl and hope this advise helped.
Edit: Also, I have a story for Valentines if you want me to tell you guys it, reply.