What are you guys getting after campaign?

I’ve done the blueprint quest and I’m fairly advanced in the campaign. I’ve been wondering which of the quests are better to do: weapon, armor, ability or christmas gift.

IMO - with the info I have rn - the abilitys quest is the better option by far because I can sell the items later and it just seem more useful and less risky than weapons and armors. Weapons and armors are not always the optimal option depending on your gameplay but abilitys have bonuses (HP and MP) and are usually more useful than the armors and weapons that you get from these boxes.

Anyway…

I’m still not sure about how I should use the extra scarfs. Would you care to provide me your insight?! :smiley:

If I were grinding this campaign, I’d be going for the gifts and hoping to find character/vault unlockers.

I didn’t know character/vault unlockers could drop from these boxes. Can they? How do you know?

I have no clue if they’re in there but I’ve seen enough of them in event chests to think it’s possible.

Ability is the most useful quest imo, but personally I’d go for gifts - those are more fun to open.

My usual point spending goes: Campaign -> One Time Quests -> Spam Repeatables

What does gift even drop other than skins

Depending on the gift box type, weapons/armors/t6 ability reskins/everything from the event chest sans dungeon-specific whites (SB pots,skins,cloths,loot potions, [pet] skins, vault/char slot coupons/unlockers etc)

If you’re wanting pure stonks, I’d go with the gift because if you start racking up those skins, they’ll be worth a ton in the future. The inflation on those skins is crazy later in the year. The abilities also go for a lot during other times of the year. Just depends on what you want. :slight_smile:

I would do the gifts. You can get T6 abilities at any time really, but the chance to get free clovers and backpacks? That’s not always a thing you can do

Peace and rest.

I really want to be sure that I will have a full ornament set so I got an armor yesterday. Now I will probably go for t12 reskins cus they look cool.

didn’t know where else to post this, and didn’t wanna create a thread unnecessarily so

i’m almost done! basically just have to get 1 prize every 2 days

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.