What class is best for starting semi new

I have a meh pet, no items, and I would like to start again. I’m NOT asking which class is the best in general, I’m asking which class has a good survival rate, and can still gain loot. I have no items so no stuff to start from. I’m thinking knight but I’m not too sure. And also, assume I can play the game decently, I can farm glands if I have to.

Knight/wizzard

My NPE ^

Yeah that’s what I was thinking.

Why is your account private?

mine? it’s not

play ninjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I can’t find your account by looking for any characters with the same skin.

It should show you somewhere as you have 1k fame

um… realmeye shatter

I’d consider a simple scale like this.

New - Priest
Semi-New - Necromancer
Experienced - Wizard

The priest is safe lacks in completing goals efficiently where as the wizard is the opposite and the Necromancer is right in the middle of the two.

I’d suggest either Necromancer or one of the other classes that fall in that category such as Rogue and Knight.

NPE? but I see a slup there o3o

Vanity

triggered Then it’s not a npe it’s a ppe you cheater kys

jk I love you ;w;

Ikr, that electric must have got him the crown wtf.

Are npe = new player experience so you’re allowed a pet as long as it’s built from scratch?

Also you can never go wrong with wizard, that’s why it’s the first class.

I made a great rebuild from almost nothing with an assassin once. Also did it with a sorc. Wiz and archer (only with dbow) are good

New- Priest, pally, assassin, sorc
Semi new- Necromancer, wizard, knight, rogue, huntress, warrior, archer
Experienced- Ninja, Trickster, Mystic

Of course this is just me. And my opinion probably isn’t to be trusted. :slight_smile:

I’d go for ninja. He is fast, has piercing, good dps, and his ability is basically a d-bow but without piercing. t12 katana is only like 1-3 def and is amazing even at 0/8. Some people say you need doku to play ninja, but those people are idiots as even t10 is amazing at what it does.

If not ninja then assassin. He is fairly fast and can wrack up a lot of damage from a long distance. Throw two t5 venoms and that’s o2 SB right there easy peasy. Even without a pet or max mana you can get 2 venoms out if you have an expo or mp ring.

Or you could ignore these suggestions and just play wizard/sword like every other noob who sucks at the game so badly they have to play the easy mode classes. :sunglasses:

Necromancer can actually be pretty good because of the healing if you don’t want to play wizard.

Sorcerer is a great farmer and once you get him potted he is an even better character. Fulmination scepter slows the critters down allowing you to take them out at a safe distance. Don’t forget to check off screen for blue bags.

Necromancer since the buff in the Fall (was it Fall?) is now quite the powerhouse once maxed. His healing goes even further in making the gods regret he is around.

Warrior by itself is hard to pot up but once you get him to 4/8 with old tops he truly will wreck things.

Wizard once you get him to 4/8 or even higher is basically Death in a Dress. He rips things up gets soulbound really easy. Keep your range so he stays healthy, save enough mana for that “get out of trouble” spell bomb and you are good.

Npes with a pet? That’s new!

That’s very accurate except that warrior is the least safest of the melees. He should be for an expierienced player.