What class to make next?

Hey guys just wondering on your input towards what class I should make next. I currently have a 6/8 warrior, 6/8 archer, and 2/8 wizard.

(Some parts are censored so I don’t get hacked)

Can I hack you

Sadly, I don’t know how to hack

Make a rogue, it’s a great general purpose rushing class, plus you have a planewalker :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorcerer would also be a good choice, as you have a fulmi and a good selection of robes and wands.

800 random stat pots?
nice inspect element hacks m8

cough mules cough

a ninja!
he’s just fun

Warrior & Huntress

okokokooko heres the thing
forget what they all just said and play PADEN

knight ppe lel xd

I would suggest going for war, as you have all the equip you need. Sky, dblade, ggen or ghelm, cc, acrop, and a nile. Plus it is easy to self max, so you don’t have to waste your pots. If that doesn’t seem to fit, try a rogue as it is good for rushing as well and you can get good loot with it. You can try knight, but there isn’t any fun in it. If you want a true challenge, go for a ninja. But that is my biased opinion.

he already has a 6/8 warrior

I would say Sorcerer since you don’t have a wand class yet, and also since Sorcerer actually has a decent amount of overall damage. With a Fulmi, the Sorcerer really gets interesting. Ultimately, choose a class that you find fun!

melees are always stable but you should try something youre not comfortable with

Use sorcerer because you have the mad lab set, recomp, crystal wands for swapout, and you could always bring swapout abilities and rings

@ShadowMobX

Making classes solely depend on what you like and why you like playing realm.
Since you currently have 3 classes which are all different range-wise and armor-wise it is best to think: what would be fun?

You should play a class build on gimmicks and fun since your current 3 classes are all based on farming and grabbing loot with certainty.

YOU DO NOT NEED THE ROUGE AS OF NOW since you have already built a good foundational class (in this case your warrior) which will farm pots efficiently and safely.

Here are the classes I recommend:

• Mystic (the gimmick of curse, stasis, and the ability to control the pace of fights)
  • Priest (Just a nice team-play class just if you wanna save some people)
  • Necro (Another team play class with a small cc when killing lesser enemies such as scarabs, and free damage for soulbound just in case you want to get loot)
  • Trickster (the solo class whose gimmick is fun to play, just not fun to max, in your case it will be easy to max)

These are just my recommendations, the choice is yours to decide :+1: .

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.