What dagger for rogue on chest?

Recently I have done tons of woodlabs chest and shatters chest and pretty much any chest and dont get loot with my 8/8 rogue. Anyone know which dag is best for chest? I try to switch it up as much as possible and still dont get anything.

It always seems like my rogue gets absolutely nothing from chest either. But, the dagger choice doesn’t matter since it’s completely randomized. So I’d say spirit, t12, or eth. Basically whatever you have.

Word of advice, a sword class with A.S.S always gets me loot on chest for some odd reason.

T0 because damage on chests don’t matter. All it is is RNG.

You have to at least hit sb tho. Im not sure if t0 would get u there

t6 should be enough for sb 95% of the time

Should be about 15 shots on the high end with a t0, so up it a bit if you’re concerned, of course this is assuming max attack and dexterity 100% of the time.

T6 is fun to use lol

God awful, but by god it’s fun lol.

Sunshine shiv

Toy dagger?

Chicken Leg Of Doom
If you want an actual answer, Etherite or some high tier Dagger.

Use t5 dagger, it acually has a hidden ability that Garuntees whites! That’s how I got a Jugg from a snake pit. 100% legit

Poison Fang because it totally matters.

Etherite is by far the best for a rogue on a chest. It has high damage and high rate of fire, meaning it can get loot with pretty much any group. The low range, which is the one major weakness of the etherite will not be worrisome on a chest.

Thanks

If an etherite is not available, a t12 dagger works just as good!

I know that it doesn’t matter. However, I get loot when I’m either wearing all dps buffing gear(EP, t6, Toga Picta, UBatk) or pure low dps top gear (esben+st (less then t6)+souless, decades)

You should all look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=.

Soulbound on chests is a joke, if you didn’t watch the video, someone did a ppe in a shatts. Of course you could say it was a warrior with good dps but lvl 1 with t0 sword.

If you are not getting loot then sucks to be you thats all I can say. Chest loot is basically just pure rng. The only thing I can think of is if you are lagging which means that your shots may not have actually hit the chest, but otherwise its just luck.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.