What do you hate in RotMG?

Mine is me nexusing from a dungeon I can get profit. I get 0/3 from Tomb.

Well, I have been playing RotMG for 5 years now, so it must be doing something right.
If there is one thing I donā€™t really like tho it would have to be the incredible amount of RNG.
I get that it is a big part of the game and all, but when I go to 3 WCā€™s in a row on a 6/8 Assassin with loot potions and I donā€™t even get a bag I do get slightly salty.

Warriors. Fucking warriors. I want them all to die.

im not sure if i should say this, but his discord name is ā€˜Seanā€™ and boy he gets triggered at me every time, he says he is the best at the game, pretty annoying 99% of the time

Dumb arrogant assholes.

What do I hate? Leechers. God damn leechers. Theyā€™re everywhere, but their main hangout is in Lair of Draconises and Ice Caves. I hate them so much, they sit by, doing nothing, with almost no danger of death, while yelling at the one or two actual hardworking to hurry up when it would be fifty times faster if they came on. Ice Caves are actually one of my favorite places, as they are the start of my ppes (bbow + griff on a level 17 huntress ppe). However, leechers ruin it all. I just ruin things for them by dragging a ton of yetis on them. They deserve it. LoDs? I just wish I could DDoS them and have them die from LoD lag. But thereā€™s nothing I could do about that, as melees will just say that ā€œitā€™s too hard for themā€ and not bother to learn the ridiculously easy dodge pattern of Feargus. Itā€™s not hard, I did it so many times on my pally.
Mad Labs also piss me off. They are responsible for many of my deaths. 3/8 wizard from trying to explain sb thresholds when I thought people were luring, 5/8 wizard (1 atk to max) from forgetting about the red gas, 5/8 huntress from the center control thing blocking the view of a green potion, etc etc. Oh yeah, people leech in them too. Many times, I was the only one clearing, while fifty other people stand there in the boss room, looking pretty. I have my revenge on them, as I purposely leave one coil behind, and say that Iā€™m lost, and make everybody come in and clear. Usually, I wait until most left.
Iā€™m done talking.

funny thing is, i rarely die in mad labs, and usually there are only 5 people staying for second boss, and most of them clear

Smartā€¦

i hate when people thank you for rush pup and sew (rogue btw) but trying to kill you like a psycho while rush lab

I hateed getting kicked from my discord because the discord owner got salty that i got a dbowā€¦
@curlipā€¦

Other things i hate -
Leechers
Getting 0 from every boss in cem
My life
Draggers
Dying on 6/8ā€™s in shatts while looking at my phone
Etc.

Thatā€™s really getting annoying, I will have you know. If this gets an off-topic flag so be it.

Once I was doing a cube god as a rouge, I was doing so well, but then a stupid pally just rushed over and dragged ALL the shots onto me and I got popped almost instantly.

Wellā€¦ itā€™s not exactly off topic cause itā€™s something i hate about RotMGā€¦ plus im helping u farm for one anyways just so if i get my 3rd maybe u wont stab me with a knife

The fact that ive done over 520 complete shatters and have gotten only 1 white. Rng is bullshit

Huh, your post isnā€™t offtopic. Where did you get that idea?

I was saying what i hateā€¦ if u read the topic title itā€™s "What do you hate in RotMG?"
Thats what i hate.
Not off topic in my eyes, but anyways can we end this debate rn, cause then its going to go off topic for real

Ok im confuzled, but im ready to end it

Lag
Lag
Lag,ā€¦

Abyss treasure rooms.

I hate running dungs or events but u wonā€™t get creepy white