What do you hate in RotMG?

All these earlier mentioned things.
The confuse debuff.
Rude people.
Also mentioned before, but when people (accidentally or not) drag shots on you as a rogue.
STs. (Come on, they’re just an excuse to sell UTs in the nexus. If dbows deserve to be soulbound, so do pixies.)
How steep the price of a good pet is. (Fame farming is pretty much mandatory if you want a really good pet.)
The fact that pets can be fed with money. (I know it’s necessary to keep RotMG alive, but I still hate it.)
The existence of the fame train/ptrain. (It blocks anything good from being able to be bought with a normal amount of fame, as well as needing only a tenth of the effort of normal play to gain fame.)
Useless pet abilities like Rising Fury, Attack Far, Decoy and Attack Mid. (Because of them I still don’t have a mheal heal electric farm pet.)

People who post on the forums for the first time don’t realise that putting a # at the start of the sentence turns it into giant text so…

I like deez potato servers.

How to ?

People randomly tping to me right when a snake pit drops.

Ohh boy what do I hate.
Hackers
Leachers
Lag
The confuse debuff
Mysic trollers
Bots
Draggers
The amount of Fame it cost to get a good pet
Wait time when you join a new server
People who stereotype you by star rank
Cancerous people
Getting DC’d
Never getting loot
Fake calls
Bad mics
Scammers
Leviathan’s in general
Dying

dying from lag

The community in general apart from a small portion

Hackers.

You just reminded me.
I fucking hate ice spheres.
Ice mages can take their stupid orbs, and shove them up their ass.

Agreed.

“Reee…” is getting as annoying as the “MMMM…” spam was. My ignore list is getting fat off these Reee-ers.

Forums too,

please… stop…! :sweat:

@BinoLad the forum interprets # at the start of a paragraph as calling for large text. You can turn your post normal if you edit & put the word Number instead of #. (Or you can use html code # to make it display the # sign without the resizing.)

inb4 someone who hates formatting help posts

Edit: sniped by @IBurnYou.

This monstrosity.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.