What does a star mean to you?

I’d say he is, but he’s a somewhat reasonable dick.
He isn’t usually a dick to people who don’t somewhat deserve it, but he can be one heck of a dick to the people he is a dick to.

Nah, it’s an act, he’s a big ol softie. And fun if you talk to him on Discord, he’s a huge personality.

Not saying I don’t think he’s a good person or whatever, just that he can be a bitch to certain people.

Yeah I just might call you a cunt in the first 5 mins of talking to ya

Iburnyou knows me better than u bashii :c

Noe I know u best ;-;

About stars? How? What’s there really to talk about though?

Probably about the misconceptions people have about stars.
But it can all be summarized in one sentence: Stars don’t mean shit.

No matter what star you have.

Your always an obnoxious player in some way :blush:.

*You’re

And yes, I’ve proven your point

What? Don’t you know all white stars are evil and should be beheaded? All are fame training cucks! Off with their heads!

b-but i’m whitestar and my account creation date is hidden because i made it 1 month ago and i fame trained to where i am and i buy all my items through rwt means but i’m whitestar i’m a god

flagged

flagged for flagging

flagged for witchhunting me

flagged for being off-topic

Funny thing is, I’m a blue star that’s better off than most reds and some orange stars, and I’ve seen many blue stars that are really geared and have good pets too. I think that even if you are only a blue star, sometimes maybe its because you’re 1 tricking a knight. Stars are really meaningless (until white star) but your attitude towards the game is

those blue stars are p2w’s you don’t get a legendary pet and legendary pet yard with 1 character and not spending any moni

Lol I never even spent any money in this game and I have tops… I also have 6 different mule accounts…

don’t be like me… don’t spend those god damn money you wasted on girl scouts cookies.

Never said legendary tho ;(

I agree I am constantly embarrassed by my fellow orange stars.