What does a star mean to you?

I agree I am constantly embarrassed by my fellow orange stars.

Technically not true. It’s a rare case, but it is possible to get a legendary pet with 0 money spent.
Just need to have the patience to fame farm.

the only star that matters comrade

It goes the other way too. When people say “no life fame training noob” at a white star it kinda goes against their whole “stars don’t matter argument” as clearly they are showing they care/are jealous enough to flame you.

How do you manage to make such a useless post, Bashii?

I have also spoken to some of the MOST brain dead people on earth who are white stars.

I have also spoken to some of the MOST brain dead people on earth who are orange stars.

I have also spoken to some of the MOST brain dead people on earth who are red stars.

I have also spoken to some of the MOST brain dead people on earth who are dark blue stars.

I have also spoken to some of the MOST brain dead people on earth who are light blue stars.

How did you find them all?

By looking on the realmeye forums :wink:

i can think of at least one bad red star

Was about to say make that two, then I remembered…

I can think of at least one bad orange star

I proudly represent brain-ded red stars
knight ppe btw lel xd

Boy, I could talk for hours on this.

Star does not mean game intelligence, I have spoken to some of the MOST brain dead people on earth who are yellow stars, then add the fact that orange stars give orange star a bad name and everything below that is known as pure garbage. It’s almost worth banging my head on a wall when I talk to some of my fellow orange stars. Then there are bought account white stars who you can OBVIOUSLY tell they bought it (show off their stuff) Remember kids no real white star will ever flaunt their things, OG white stars are very humble Honestly the only class that I have met that admit they’re bad are light blue stars and they get the most crap for it. It’s so funny to me, opinions?

stars mean nothing. i was light blue star for 5 years and only recently got to red. anyone could get to white star in less than a week as long as they’re not braindead.

@Rivalry changed your mind? :wink:

I’m now on the edge of becoming a yellow star, and frankly, I am looking forward to it.

My own star for me is a sign of progress.
When it comes to other people’s stars I can’t really know, since I don’t know whether or not they fametrained any of theirs.

Light Blue here

It means how are you good at realm… White stars… eh… some are sold accounts and some are not xd

yellow means u have my respect a lil tiny bit any other color means you’re a shitter

Hello I am an alt with more alts :wink:

Omfg I’m still mad
Literally I was saltier about this happening than I was about any character death

I accidentally completed one too many quests because I can’t count ;(

Truly the saddest day of my - admittedly average and generally uneventful - RotMG career.

Ever since my return to RoTMG after almost 5 years (returned on the wrong account and used steam instead of the website one. Forgot I had an older website account lol), I noticed, and mostly “Red Stars” when I was blue, that we’re judged based on our Star ranks?

I was a blue star for years because I had 2 classes that I enjoy the most and used. I didn’t care for the rest of the other classes and doing so left me with a “lower” star.

I have screenshots where they literally said that anything blue stars say are irrelevant LOL
And sadly this has happened so many times in so many instances.
Just yesterday at Ocean Trench, a rogue rushed to the boss but we had trouble teleporting to him and 2 people started shouting basically “Blue star ****” <— this and that etc. (insert every insult you want since it was spammed)

Another time, I was trying to buy a Deca and Pixie for 8 lifes. A guy traded me with both items and then rejected after I highlighted all my life pots. He then whispered,“Blue star. **** off scrub and get good first”

Even in-game realm chats people talk about dungeons and being told by orange/yellow stars to STFU when a blue star pitches in to give input on in-game content.

White stars are the ones sticking up for the blue stars and telling the red/orange/yellow stars to stop being whores. Not trying to judge as a whole but so far I haven’t seen an unrespectable white star since they’re the ones that stuck up for me and others lol

ONTO THE DISCUSSION: So what are Stars to you since it seems to be such a big deal to many in-game?

I used to be a geared nub who “pay to win” his gear because blue star with good gear is p2w.
But I famed trained for pet feeding and got to orange star in the boring process and now I haven’t gotten any disrespect for playing the game since.
In other words, I deserve to wear my armor, deserve to speak about the game, etc etc now that my stars went up.
I find this all to be so commonly stupid LOL what do you guys think?

E