What does a star mean to you?

darn sen what am i .-.

You’re alright, I haven’t played with you that much to give you a non-biased answer though.

Stars pretty much mean nothing to me. There are only two stars that I really see as different from the rest.

Light blue stars. I love these charming new players and I enjoy helping them out or giving them free stuff. (although a lot are mules and or rich alt accounts)

White stars. Normally in top guilds and I pretty much know nothing about them so I can’t really say more. Although I am very used to seeing white stars with names that are short and sweet or just a plain word.

but npe new acc op tho noob jeehachezeedee

I have noticed a pattern with most white stars (in all due respect) That they are mean and create the false image that they are all superior over most players. Pls tell ma if anyone else shares the same ideology with me.

Or maybe you’re just insecure because you care a lot more about stars than white stars like me do.

Generalizations are on point :ok_hand:

lol

Edit: This is a reply to nightwokers post

Yup. There’s not a single decent one of us out there…

Saw this one coming, enjoy the backlash you very much deserve OP

I don’t have time for beggars, instant ignore. Guess I am mean.

No, I have noticed a pattern where orange stars are the biggest trolls or hackers. All orange stars must be bad, amiright?

We’re not so bad…

Somewhat agree.

not really with me; i usually talk more than a blue star
im shittier than most yellows/orange

Do white star even talk?

Look up :wink:

In actual game

Yeah
in the fame train
"LEFT!!!"
“RIGHT!!!”
“wow train is so dumb can’t even circle”