What has been the lowest base fame you ever had on a maxed char when dying?

Mine is 29:

This was a long time ago, several years, on a different account, but I merched for like 3 weeks straight to 7/8 a priest, went into a realm that closed right after, stayed on the beach and went to castle. Killed guardian and O1 no prob. Someone popped an inc and that was my first wine cellar ever. I rushed into boss room, got confused, and sat on O2. Insta death. I think I had like 15 fame. Needles to say I went on like a 3 month hiatus after that.

majority of them seem to be warrior, rogue or trickster.

HA!

mine’s 28

Just 8/8 your level one on another character and then suicide in lava

I think 200 ish

I put the wizard because it was my highest base fame death

They were next to each other ;c

32Wis left to max my mouse dropped in guild shatters tried to find it under my table mistakes were made
https://gyazo.com/5c80d9a833c6328645198a144f0968f2

Ha! Let the countdown continue.

27: he died at his first attempt at rogueing a quest, a skull shrine, iirc.

0 Fame
I maxed a level 1 then suicided it :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like 101. It was on a 2/8 wizard that died during the pet bug epidemic. I hate dying with so little fame on characters that take grind to max. It just bugs me.

@scorchmist got 18 base fame you guys

I believe 113.

i have a tie with 236 bf, a 1/8 knight and a 1/8 paladin

I had a 6/8 archer with 24 base fame. Poor little backup barely saw the light of day.

118, on a 5/8 priest.

The third boss of shatter got stuck and a lot of people nexused because of it. I walked back and didnt notice that i got sick and died in hot lava

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.