What is RealmEye forums policy on Alts for banned accounts?

^^Tell thanks, pretending to be a nub is hard.^^

They’ll ban you

what about xiangxiang or whatever his name was or unique oryx they weren’y banned for ages.

considering your username i’d guess ur a troll or the lord dreaddrake himself but w/e irrelevant

positive forum presence definitely has an impact on whether you get to stay or not though

We ban the user behind the name because it’s the user who breaks the rules, not the account they control. Coming back under alts is considered evading the ban, and we will therefore re-ban. We weren’t really too clear on this in the past, as in the example you named, but we discussed it and came to agree on the above policy.

will i get banned then?

Probably.

why tho?

but like you don’t even know who i am

captain?

Yet we know you’re an alt of a banned account.

Two and two my friend.

@Mynamerr i… i dont even know anymore. The names not new but the account is. Now i just think its some salty dude that doesn’t realize i dont have the power to ban people.

he’d be happy to know this

I’m not captain and I called this its name because I don’t like you. I’m not stupid

OO GET FLAMED MLG 400 GETTT REKT

Fag’s not a insult love, give me a dick to suck.

You are right on one thing though, you’re not captain this was the account I was thinking of

So, sorry for that.

Didn’t ban you.

you is the collective of forumers, also i know you played a big enough role anyway.

Haven’t had a bone to pick with anyone lately so IDK.

I only influenced the starlias and zlushy (maybe some slipped my mind) bans.

How do you think bans work exactly? Do you think we do weekly polls and then the guy with the most votes gets banned??

(as a side note: it’s funny how your name is more likely to be taken as an insult by people such as Neo or Buldokan rather than Shatter)

Hey, I don’t know @Shatter but you’re just rude. :frowning: