What is the best ring for a Paladin and Archer?

Sorry dont have a crown dont do shatts often

I have only gotten 2 whites, I have never done a shatsā€¦ I waste alot of time on Pfiffel DPS making dream set chars :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh really?

You should spend more time playing the game. Once you have a warrior with pixie the game becomes insanely fun.

I donā€™t have one but I got the guild named Warrior. Does that count ;D

Just noticed that the forums chat box is using Grammarly kek.

6/8 warrior, purchase a pixie. They go for like 5 Life right now.

Or you could do it with a pally.

Pixie is just an amazing weapon in general.

My rotmg life in a nutshell

Actually Iā€™ve wanted a bracer for a while now.

Gives me an initiative to max stats again.

No. My point is that you can have perma-attacking because the attacking lasts for a few seconds and that is enough for a player with a good pet to perma. This means the MP boost is useless

Yes but this also means that the +6 Att is useless. Also the +110 HP because you can perma buff hp anyway. That leaves the +6 Dex.

So tell me, is +6 DEF > +6 DEX?

You can never go wrong with a minor defense ring

Right right.

i sold my minor defense for a dex, feel i like got scammed :frowning:

Parahp

Also @Cenamuch and @SkySplice

You too are both wrong, a pally should be taking full advantage of speed, and have the ability to,be a priest that does tons of damage, thus wearing a gemstone is most effective.

Bracer is easily the best ring for Pally.

With more mp, you can spam your seal similar to a tome since the HP buff is instantaneous. The 6 att & 6 def are immensely helpful as well .

If you have a maxed legendary pet (and above) though?You might consider Decades.

For Archer itā€™d say Crown. The dex + att really help your dbow.

A joke Iā€™m assuming?

No Iā€™m dead serious. Pally needs NOT hp nor att, and itā€™s dex is too low to help. If you play melee you want to be super stat, not well rounded. Pally should be focused on survivability, and I agree BRACER is a good runner up, but gem wins with the speed. 61 speed on a non swap out set, imagine that. Thatā€™s faster than a ninja without speedy.

Speed isnā€™t as important as survivability.

My favorites:

Experimental Ring
Experimental Ring

For pally, speed IS survivability. Donā€™t have to tank if you can run away