What is up with my luck

Done 100+ udls still no dbow? i need a dbow farmed 6 hours straight no shatts no other dungeons just from the realm to nexus to my vault and repeat…

Luck is a superstitious belief that does not exist in reality.
The real force behind item drops is RNGesus, a being who controls when you or when you don’t get your items.
The only surefire way to have RNGesus be more favourable to you is to drink Loot drop potions.
Other suggested methods are having a dirk/firesword/kendostick in your inventory however true followers of RNGesus know that such methods are a load of BS.
Just keep doing them, you might get one eventually.
I said might because it is always a possibility to farm UDLs your entire life and still not get one because of RNGesus.

The average is between 100-150, but it can easily take upwards of 400 if you’re not lucky.

Try to think of other cool UTs you could be farming (idk plague or something) and use those to take a break from UDL farming from time to time. It’s less efficient in terms of getting Dbow fast, but at least you won’t feel like the boredom is drilling a hole in your brain.

I took a month and a bit off, came back did 3 UDLs and voila … DBow. Nice.

I farmed 550+ snake pits, no bulwark.

Xaklor I think has like a 2/1100~ udls.

don’t quote me on this

well I’ve probably done something like 2k udls and I’ve gotten like 3
(not counting reskin)

ive gotten like 12 dbows in less than 500 udls lol

well if I count reskins I’ve gotten like 6 or 7

Goddamn, you’re complaining only after 100 UDL’s?

Good lord it took me OVER 1000 UDL’S TO GET A BLOODY DBOW. One Thousand
Then I got my second one a few (literally) UDL’s later.

Click the extend thingy v

When will i ever get dbow/cbow

wow i should be more thankful for my dbows…

wow ive done thousands dungeons plus from godland dungeons and only gotten 2 sprite whites, 2 lab whites. been farming over 100 sprites and stilll no white for ages. Been doing 400+ udls never got a dbow, done 500+ abyss never got a dblade

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.